Thursday Weighers

Been keeping on myself on track :) made loads of meals to put in the freezer for the rest of the week so I don't Be naughty and binge :) lol x

I won't do brilliant this week or next tbh... Damage limitation only, until after Infest this weekend... After that, knuckle down...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

3 lbs off for me last night! 2 lbs to go till i get my first stone award! must not eat cake.....must not eat cake! :D
Same for me loss wise and need 2lb this Thursday for my 4 stone - let us know how you get on! Good luck ... keeping everything crossed!

as usual i am the same Lollypop!!! I went to V festival on Saturday and out to the pub on Friday - so im showing 3 up this morning! also got my monthly gift from Mother Nature, so im feeling F*A*T!

Fingers crossed by Thursday i can reverse the damage!

Good luck everyone who overdid it this weekend :D

Same here ladies :) had a bad day yesterday and took my boys to pizza hut today after the cinema I had 3 small slices pizza and salad bar!!!!!!! So not looking great.

I have done a body combat class and I have a zumba class booked in for tomorrow (Tuesday) and gonna get the old davina cardio box DVD out!!! Try and get rid of some of the extra cals consumed!!!!

Good luck everyone!

Sorry m'dears life had gotten in the way a little this week!

-2.5 off! :)

Also I won my groups Woman of the Year!!! :) so chuffed, it's been getting me through the past few days!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emma237 said:
I lost 5.5 lbs woo hoo.

WOW! go you!

Ellebear said:
as usual i am the same Lollypop!!! I went to V festival on Saturday and out to the pub on Friday - so im showing 3 up this morning! also got my monthly gift from Mother Nature, so im feeling F*A*T!

Fingers crossed by Thursday i can reverse the damage!

Good luck everyone who overdid it this weekend :D

Hope you had a good time at V Elle,it looked amazing. Good luck for weigh in this week,im sure you can reverse some of the damage by then xx

Lozzie Stardust said:

Also I won my groups Woman of the Year!!! :) so chuffed, it's been getting me through the past few days!

Well done that's great... You must be well chuffed...

Hi everyone, how are you all doing this week? I have been 100% on plan after a rocky couple of weeks and im feeling so much better in myself..ive put my scales in the boot of my car so ive got no idea how im doing this week lol but really hoping i get a loss,i definately feel slimmer...off to the cinema tonight,im taking my own popcorn so i can weigh it and just stick to that amount, if i buy it there i know i will eat the lot lol i hope you all have a nice day and are having a good week xxx

Lozzie Stardust said:

Well done xxx

Not had a bad week so far, did a 2.5 mile walk before I came to work and trying that little extra hard this week as tomorrow is my birthday and were going to out for some Greek food. Shame WI is day afterwards

Same for me loss wise and need 2lb this Thursday for my 4 stone - let us know how you get on! Good luck ... keeping everything crossed!

4 stone?! wow! well done you! I hope you get it, good luck!

I have been 100% so far but i've had a sneaky peak on the scales and it isnt coming off yet! boo! :eek: fingers crossed x

hope i get 9.5 off this week!! :) failing that suppose ill be happy with a pound seeing thats all i get just recently! although naughty me went on the scales last night and fluctuated between sts and 2 on!!! it best not be 2 on i tell you!

slimmingali27 said:
Hi everyone, how are you all doing this week? I have been 100% on plan after a rocky couple of weeks and im feeling so much better in myself..ive put my scales in the boot of my car so ive got no idea how im doing this week lol but really hoping i get a loss,i definately feel slimmer...off to the cinema tonight,im taking my own popcorn so i can weigh it and just stick to that amount, if i buy it there i know i will eat the lot lol i hope you all have a nice day and are having a good week xxx

You sound a lot more positive this week, and well done hiding those scales, they can be our biggest problem staying off them, its so tempting to have a peek... Fingers crossed for you this week babe... xx

hey Thursday gang!!! I am still showing 3lbs on this morning. Blaming mother nature.
Hope by Thursday its gone gone gone!!! x

Back