Thursday Weighers

Ellebear said:
hey Thursday gang!!! I am still showing 3lbs on this morning. Blaming mother nature.
Hope by Thursday its gone gone gone!!! x

Mine are showing 3 on too!! But I've not got mother nature as an excuse!!! :( I've been good aswell!! :'(

I'm showing sts so hopefully I can atleast get half a pound have had another very bad week with my depression though :-( xxx

jude88 said:
I'm showing sts so hopefully I can atleast get half a pound have had another very bad week with my depression though :-( xxx

Aww Honey, been there, got the T-shirt, I have found mine has been a lot better since eating well, even my councillor has noticed a difference, he thinks its a combo of feeding myself properly and losing weight that has helped... Apparently, its true about you are what you eat... Hang in there, and you know that if you have a bad day or you just need to offload there is plenty of us on here to listen, and sometimes that's all we need... Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I really don't know whats going to happen this week.....not been 100%, but haven't since I started.....going to get some apple cider vinegar and give that a go, and also have replaced all my normal cups of tea with green tea.

fs22 said:
I really don't know whats going to happen this week.....not been 100%, but haven't since I started.....going to get some apple cider vinegar and give that a go, and also have replaced all my normal cups of tea with green tea.

They should help, it did for me, also lots of water, boring I know, but very effective...

sleepytimesadie said:
Aww Honey, been there, got the T-shirt, I have found mine has been a lot better since eating well, even my councillor has noticed a difference, he thinks its a combo of feeding myself properly and losing weight that has helped... Apparently, its true about you are what you eat... Hang in there, and you know that if you have a bad day or you just need to offload there is plenty of us on here to listen, and sometimes that's all we need... Xx

Thankyou it just feels so awful hope I feel better soon xxx

jude88 said:
Thankyou it just feels so awful hope I feel better soon xxx

I know it does, and you do feel as you are the only one feeling that way! Sending hugs and good vibes babe... Are you a member of a gym or do you exercise at home? I also find when I have a down day I try and exercise more... Might be worth a shot... xx

Jude, just wanted you to know you aren't alone, I suffer from depression too and since losing my job last month I have comfort ate for England, I am REALLY struggling to stay on Plan - I am not hungry on SW, but I find it a real struggle not to "emotional eat". Anyway, hang in there, take each day at a time, and somehow we will get there! Need to take that advice myself too, mind you!

xx

sleepytimesadie said:
I know it does, and you do feel as you are the only one feeling that way! Sending hugs and good vibes babe... Are you a member of a gym or do you exercise at home? I also find when I have a down day I try and exercise more... Might be worth a shot... xx

I exercise at home but I will try to exercise more as it realeases happy endorphins into the body doesn't it xx

VeggieKat said:
Jude, just wanted you to know you aren't alone, I suffer from depression too and since losing my job last month I have comfort ate for England, I am REALLY struggling to stay on Plan - I am not hungry on SW, but I find it a real struggle not to "emotional eat". Anyway, hang in there, take each day at a time, and somehow we will get there! Need to take that advice myself too, mind you!

xx

Thankyou and yh trying not emotional eat Is really hard sometimes xx

Hey Thursdays :)
Had a bad weekend but have been really good this week.
Scales this morning are calling a 1.5lb loss but I'm an evening weigher so this tends to vary... A LOT :(
I'm eating light today and tomorrow with a serious gym session this evening. Hopefully I'll lose at least 0.5lb so I can get my 2stone award. Cross your fingers for me, I've had some nasty shocks in the past! Damn getting weighed at 7.30pm!

I hate weighing in the evenings too. But hey ho......i really hope ive recouped my festival weekend! i find summer so hard to stick to plan, cos i want BBQ's wine and ice cream ALL THE BLOOMIN TIME! hehehe!

Fingers crossed for everyone xxx

lost 6 pound and got slimmer of the week!!!

flissglitz said:
lost 6 pound and got slimmer of the week!!!

Well done you! X

this week, oh damn it its weds today!!! i've been thinking its thurday all day :S silly me ahahah

yes i'm a weds weigher, sorry!! i'm in Cyprus you see visiting family and went to a group here today. i think the heat is getting to me. :/

Back