Thursday Weighers

flissglitz said:
yes i'm a weds weigher, sorry!! i'm in Cyprus you see visiting family and went to a group here today. i think the heat is getting to me. :/

That's bloody good commitment for you haha :) Well done done xx

You weigh less closer to the equator and at higher altitudes. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, Got my fingers crossed for some kind of loss but have been out for a greek meal tonight to celebrate birthday so no great loss if I have not.
Had a mixed kebab on skewers with salad and new potatoes to try to be a bit good

enteralterego said:
Good luck to everyone tomorrow, Got my fingers crossed for some kind of loss but have been out for a greek meal tonight to celebrate birthday so no great loss if I have not.
Had a mixed kebab on skewers with salad and new potatoes to try to be a bit good

Happy birthday! I'm sure you'll be fine!

Just getting into an oceans of time bath before wi... I am on the gain train for sure... I want to wish everyone a good wi day... And I hope, unlike me this week, that all of you do well... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good luck everyone! I don't weigh in until 7pm so have ages to go nervous and excited at the same time, hope the scales are kind to us all x x

good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

whatever the results the new week starts today/tomorrow so make sure you make next week the best EVER!

xxx

Just got back +3 for me and +1 for Kev... Not surprised, and tbh, I thought it would be more... At least I know why, and its not like was good and can't understand it... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Morning all,

Good luck to everyone today
Just a quick flying visit here, shall reply a bit better later when i'm home but -3.5lb for me this week. Hurrah

Hope it goes okay for everyone today
Katie xxx

Wow thats amazing congratulations I hope my weigh in tonight is half as good as yours... half a pound and I'll get my 2 stone award :sigh: hope I get it so nervous today for some reason...

Well done one and all - whether is a loss or a gain its still commitment isn't it?
I weigh in at 7.30 and need to hit my shiny! I have been super good all week but just have a BAAAAAD feeling!
i will let you know.

First Thursday WI for me as I've changed nights. Not until 7.30 for me which seems AGES away :-(

Just had lunch so bill be on water until after WI!

Ellebear said:
a lot of us Thursday weighers are evening ones aint we? 6pm tonight for me!!! arghhhhhhhh! x

Yep I weigh in at 5.30 :) need just 1/2lb to get my half stone award last week I sts so I'm really praying just for the 1/2lb if I loose more great but want my first award lol xxx

I weigh at 7pm too so good luck to everyone xxx :)

Back