Thursday Weighers

Sinead6uk said:
2 lbs off so got my stone!!! I am so chuffed! I've done so many diets and I've never lost a stone EVER!

Couldn't stay to group though cos had to leave to pick someone up so didn't get my shiny or certificate which I know doesn't matter but is still annoying :( x

Well done on that stone, can't wait to get mine will keep plugging away at it

Ellebear said:
I lost 1.5lbs this week - yay!

Well done ellebear x

shenzi said:
Well blow me away 4 pound off! X x

And slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month x x

4.5lbs off :D

slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month - need 1lb to get my 5 stone!! Ahhh!! :D

A massive well done to everyone this week :D xx

anna_vixen said:
4.5lbs off :D

slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month - need 1lb to get my 5 stone!! Ahhh!! :D

A massive well done to everyone this week :D xx

Well done hun that's fantastic, that 5 stone will be yours next week! X

Well done everyone on your losses, sorry I haven't been around for a couple of weeks, just couldn't seem to get my head around meal planning etc and I thought it had all gone to pot however I had a nice surprise and lost 1 1/2lb by some miracle this evening. Just need to keep it up now.

HPSaucy said:
Well done everyone on your losses, sorry I haven't been around for a couple of weeks, just couldn't seem to get my head around meal planning etc and I thought it had all gone to pot however I had a nice surprise and lost 1 1/2lb by some miracle this evening. Just need to keep it up now.

Well done hp keep it up now and plan ahead x x

Im absolutely over the moon i lost 6.5lb this week and won woman of the year for my group i cant stop smiling...im still at group so will read back when i get home to see how everyone has done xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Im absolutely over the moon i lost 6.5lb this week and won woman of the year for my group i cant stop smiling...im still at group so will read back when i get home to see how everyone has done xxx

6.5lbs is amazing and well done on woman of the year x x

1 and half on kinda happy as iv really gone off the rails last 2 weeks!!

menu planned for the week and shopping done bring on the weight loss next week :):)

well done to all those that have lost and to us that have gained we know it works and we ve proved we can do it so lets keep trying :):):)

1lb off for me this week, and my half stone award.

-1.5 :)

Happy with that but did have extra 2 days as I changed nights

Away next week but will try to find a group x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slimmingali27 said:

Well done Mrs... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

STS. Bit disappointed as I have definitely lost inches so thought I would have lost lbs too :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back