Thursday Weighers

2 offfor me and I got my 4 stone award. Hurrah! Well done to everyone whether is a gain, loss or sts x

giraffegirl said:
2 offfor me and I got my 4 stone award. Hurrah! Well done to everyone whether is a gain, loss or sts x

That's great going love... Well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Wow there have been some fab losses this week, well done to everyone,even if you sts or gained a little well done to you aswell because you went to weigh in and can draw a line under it a start afresh this week...good luck to everyone for the week ahead xxx

danniegirl said:
my first week on the old ww thing i lost 4lb
this week on the new ww propoints i didn't lose even a lb =(

You know you're on the slimming world thread? Welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only lost 1/2 lb today, but have really struggled this week with comfort eating, and it is better than nothing. Congrats to all who have had fantastic losses this week, commiserations to those who have gained, but we have a new week ahead of us, and I really really have to knuckle down and stick to plan now.

Lost 2lbs this week snd finally hot my half stone award after having a very bad 2 weeks I am so proud of myself I'm really really chuffed :-D lots of us have awards this week well done everyone :) xxx

jude88 said:
Lost 2lbs this week snd finally hot my half stone award after having a very bad 2 weeks I am so proud of myself I'm really really chuffed :-D lots of us have awards this week well done everyone :) xxx

Well done babe, so pleased for you... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

this week i sts and the bf lost 1.5 pounds. i am so happy that i sts after a very bad week which included 2 large kebabs and chips, 2 pub lunches and a mc donalds. the only thing i dont understand is the bf ate the same bad stuff and he still lost 1.5 pounds....

any way a brand new week today :)
well done everyone

Don't think I've posted on here before? Anyway, I'm Jen and I need to lose 5st :s I had lost 8.5lb but was on holiday last week and put 6lb back on ooops! I had a good time though so I don't really care, just need to be really good now! I joined SW in may when my youngest was only 5 weeks old. I haven't been strict with it yet as I'm still breastfeeding him, but as he's getting bigger I should really take the diet more seriously so 100% on plan from now on!

Hi Thursdays :)

Well, I did it, I lost half a pound!!
It's not a lot and I could have done better but it doesn't matter because I've reached my 2 stone milestone :D and four losses in a row is a new record for me.

And then for tea I had my fish, chips and battered savaloy I was waffling on about all day yesterday and you know what? I got half way through and I felt sick :jelous:
Do you know what, I was looking at all this on my plate, picking off the batter and rubbing the grease between my fingers and thinking, why do we crave food like this? It was all the same colour... browny yellow, the colour of poo... I couldn't help thinking, where are all the bright fruit and veggies?! Why do we crave such nasty poo coloured things? :confused:
Anyway so yes that was my cheat night and it definitely wasn't worth it, so I'm running back to healthy eating with open arms this morning aiming to lose 2lb this week and keep up my winning streak :) hope everyones having a good day. x

shenzi said:
Well done hp keep it up now and plan ahead x x

Thank you, that's what I need to do today, that and work out which will do less damage curry or tapas as we're out with friends tomorrow and that's what the plan is, don't want to be back on plan and then blow it x

slimmingali27 said:
Im absolutely over the moon i lost 6.5lb this week and won woman of the year for my group i cant stop smiling...im still at group so will read back when i get home to see how everyone has done xxx

That is excellent, well done you x

There's some really great losses but didn't want to congratulate everyone and didn't know how to multiple quote (does anyone know how to do that from an iPhone/pad?!), so well done everyone and let's try and keep it up for next week, I'm aiming for at least a 1lb to get my 2.5st and also to get into the 14's

Back