Thursday Weighers

HPSaucy said:
There's some really great losses but didn't want to congratulate everyone and didn't know how to multiple quote (does anyone know how to do that from an iPhone/pad?!), so well done everyone and let's try and keep it up for next week, I'm aiming for at least a 1lb to get my 2.5st and also to get into the 14's

HPSaucy said:
That's brilliant, well done x

Just practicing so I can see if I can work out how to multi quote so ignore this!!

STS this week, but actually quite pleased as it's a * week and I usually gain (anything up to 3lbs)! Been having plenty of green tea and cider apple vinegar!! Have a great week all (bonus that it's a Bank Hol)

shenzi said:
Well done hun that's fantastic, that 5 stone will be yours next week! X

Thanks lovely :) keep smiling xx

Some really huge losses this week ... Well done everyone!! I lost 1.5lb which is exactly what I aimed for so woohoo :) xxx

Sorry Girls, 1lb on for me :( having said that i had a wicked time in London last weekend and you have to have a few pleasures along the way! Will try harder this week!

Hi, may I join your thread, my wi is thur, hope to lose 2.5lb this week to get my 2st sticker and club 10, also been nominated for woman of the year, don't think I will win, but very glad just to be nominated.

Jane x

Well... I am back after a really fab Infest... That's it now time to sort out this remaining blubber... Had my two weeks fun, and now the serious buisness starts as it's just ten weeks to WGW... That's my new Target... I want to be 10 and a half by then which after this weekend and last is probably a stone away...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I am dreading this weeks weigh in... Bank holidays are my worst nightmare!! I've drank too much and ate everything in sight and now only have two days to pull it back :( Might have to starve myself which I never say haha!! :( xxx

sleepytimesadie said:
Well... I am back after a really fab Infest... That's it now time to sort out this remaining blubber... Had my two weeks fun, and now the serious buisness starts as it's just ten weeks to WGW... That's my new Target... I want to be 10 and a half by then which after this weekend and last is probably a stone away..

Glad you had a great weekend, what's WGW? World Goth Weekend?! X

Blondee said:
I am dreading this weeks weigh in... Bank holidays are my worst nightmare!! I've drank too much and ate everything in sight and now only have two days to pull it back :( Might have to starve myself which I never say haha!! :( xxx

Don't starve yourself! Can you just have barely any syns between now and Thursday? That's what I'm going to try and do and keep my fingers x'd

Don't starve yourself! Can you just have barely any syns between now and Thursday? That's what I'm going to try and do and keep my fingers x'd

No I wouldnt starve myself, I dont think I'd know how to - I love my food too much haha!! :D I will def keep off the syns and the carbs I think... They bloat me too much and I need to drink more water because that really helps me lose weight!! xxx

PS - Great multi quoting you're doing now LOL ;)

Blondee said:
No I wouldnt starve myself, I dont think I'd know how to - I love my food too much haha!! :D I will def keep off the syns and the carbs I think... They bloat me too much and I need to drink more water because that really helps me lose weight!! xxx

PS - Great multi quoting you're doing now LOL ;)

I know get me with the multi quotes!!

As for starving I don't think I could do that either, I love my food! X

Blondee said:

I'm the same, just hoping to keep off the syns the next couple of days and do a bit of walking

I'm the same, just hoping to keep off the syns the next couple of days and do a bit of walking

Yes walking is such a great way to feel less bloated and better about yourself, I'll join you there Andy!! I should really go to the gym today but I'm so shattered so will go tomz. Having only 1/2 a syn for breakfast and none for rest of the day!! xx

HPSaucy said:
Glad you had a great weekend, what's WGW? World Goth Weekend?! X

Whitby Goth Weekend... although it is more like week now as its about five days of partying... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Blondee said:
Yes walking is such a great way to feel less bloated and better about yourself, I'll join you there Andy!! I should really go to the gym today but I'm so shattered so will go tomz. Having only 1/2 a syn for breakfast and none for rest of the day!! xx

That's exactly my syn count so far hope to keep it the same. I was gonna try fit in some swimming but I just have not got the time this week

I have had a superbly off plan weekend too - only back in the saddle today since thursday pm :( wooooops.

Luckily i have this week booked off weighing in as ive got a wedding appointment. Phew! So i have until the 8th to reverse the damage.

Good luck everyone who splurged this weekend! xxx

Back