Thursday Weighers

Not sure WI is gona be to great this week but I'm not worrying about it this week coz I'm thinking what the he'll we all have bad weeks and as it's my * week I'm really craving pastry and dairy stuff mainly milk and in also a wee bit bloated so I'm not gona get down on myself I'm being pessimistic :) xx

Och guys I'm struggling :0( 11 mths at Sw but my daddy has taken really sick really quick & we still have no answers from hospital - been running to hospital for 4.5 weeks and dunno what's wrong- I've tried staying on track but it's tough...

I've no time to shop so buying salads etc for lunches and then coming home to dinners my husband leaves in oven- sometimes really healthy like chilli-but other times quiche and oven chips...

Then when he's been up with me at Hosp we go 4 Chinese- either sliced chicken boiled rice peas and onions r chicken and black bean and boiled rice...

But visitors bring biscuits & he's not fit to eat so I brought them home here... But I just feel i have 2 have something sweet once I've eaten... Caught myself eating a mr kipling apple tart and a chocolate homewheat...in the space of 60secs tonight- but I crave this stuff every night recently- and I don't think it's just cos it's * time

For 11 mths I've had such brilliant willpower but I'm scared of back tracking and not noticing :0(

Last edited:
Och guys I'm struggling :0( 11 mths at Sw but my daddy has taken really sick really quick & we still have no answers from hospital - been running to hospital for 4.5 weeks and dunno what's wrong- I've tried staying on track but it's tough...

I've no time to shop so buying salads etc for lunches and then coming home to dinners my husband leaves in oven- sometimes really healthy like chilli-but other times quiche and oven chips...

Then when he's been up with me at Hosp we go 4 Chinese- either sliced chicken boiled rice peas and onions r chicken and black bean and boiled rice...

But visitors bring biscuits & he's not fit to eat so I brought them home here... But I just feel i have 2 have something sweet once I've eaten... Caught myself eating a mr kipling apple tart and a chocolate homewheat...in the space of 60secs tonight- but I crave this stuff every night recently- and I don't think it's just cos it's * time

For 11 mths I've had such brilliant willpower but I'm scared of back tracking and not noticing :0(

I think the main thing here is that family come before weight loss. You're obviously going through a difficult time with your dad so you shouldn't beat yourself up about not having willpower- it's hard to find it at the best of times!
Seriously, the fact you've been committed to SW for 11 months and lost so much weight already is commendable. Focus on your family and don't feel guilty about eating the wrong things now and again right now- you've got enough on your plate without worrying yourself about that! You can always lose weight, whenever. Do what you can, and focus on enjoying your dad's company :)

Despite my over indulging on bread and dairy products scales are still showing a loss :) let's hope it stays the same for tomorrow fingers crossed and I have achieved my bronze body magic this week so another shiny for me tomorrow can't wait so proud of myself :-D xxx

Really nervous about WI tonight. I am 3.5lb off target and I have really gone for it this week so hoping to hit it. Will be disappointed if I don't :-(
I've also been nominated for Woman of the Year which is great but I'm worried about standing up in front of everyone.
And it's my consultant's last night.
I get the feeling it's going to be an emotional one.
I'll check in later and let you know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OrangeRachel said:
Really nervous about WI tonight. I am 3.5lb off target and I have really gone for it this week so hoping to hit it. Will be disappointed if I don't :-(
I've also been nominated for Woman of the Year which is great but I'm worried about standing up in front of everyone.
And it's my consultant's last night.
I get the feeling it's going to be an emotional one.
I'll check in later and let you know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck!! :eek:)

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck for wi today,i hope you all acheive everything you aimed for. Im still on holiday at the mo, have been trying to stick to the plan as best i can but the last 2 days my evening meals have let me down as ive been having chip shop chips. I have walked about 20 miles over the past 4 days though so really hoping that will have helped lessen the damage,i've found a group round the corner from where im staying that weighs in the same time as my group at home so thats handy.ill pop on later to see how everyone gets on,fingers crossed for you all xxx

good luck Team Thursday - I am not at weigh in this week but thinking of you all.

I would have been on the gain train though major bank holiday pig out :( sending you all love xxx

Good luck everyone for todays wi... Judgement day for me, see how much damage I have done... Will let you know... Thinking of all of the Thursday gang with fingers crossed...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good luck to thursday weighers... I'm expecting to be on the gain train this week due to that fattening but fabulous ;) bank holiday weekend!!! xxx

Weigh in for me today im dreading it i have weighed myself this morning and im hoping my scales are wrong as they are saying ive gained... but they are not digital ones... ill get on wii fit later on but i suppse less food today will be great but more fruit etc.. no stodgy stuff today thats for sure.. :) will let you all know tonight x

Just got back...1lb on for me and Kev... Damage limitation worked, I've only put four on in two weeks, bad but not as bad as I thought... Time to knuckle down and get this blubber moving, no excuses... xx

tonight will be my very first weigh in... i am so nervous and i really hope i have lost atleast 1lb.. half would feel an acheivement i have been so good, no chocolate biscuits very few syns.. i just hope it pays off..

Toni-Marie said:
tonight will be my very first weigh in... i am so nervous and i really hope i have lost atleast 1lb.. half would feel an acheivement i have been so good, no chocolate biscuits very few syns.. i just hope it pays off..

Hope you do well tonight, but don't be too frugal with the Syns, you are allowed them for a reason... Less Syns than you are allowed does not mean a greater loss, have a word with your c at wi tonight... xx

Back