Thursday Weighers

shineykat said:
Hi guys...
feeling really nervous about tonight... I haven't exactly been 100% good this week and I told my group leader I would lose 2lb this week and if I don't she needs to tell me off... If anything I think I've gained :cry::cry::cry:
I hate weighing in the evening... sigh... :( I'm dreading it...

Good luck Hun, I luckily am not WI this week, would def be a gain, will be hoping for a loss for you, but don't stress if it isn't, there's always next week! Xxx

Good luck everyone!
I'm aboard the gain train I think after too many treats over the bank holiday :( xx

anna_vixen said:
Good luck everyone!
I'm aboard the gain train I think after too many treats over the bank holiday :( xx

A familiar theme methinks... Go the losers, and the rest of us on the gain train will just have to put in a bit more effort for next... I for one am not having my wi 'treat' as I need to get my head around being 100%...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

anna_vixen said:
Good luck everyone!

I'm expecting a gain to. Was worth it for a fun bank holiday. Can proper knuckle down for September now.

Gutted, not happy at all 100% all week with plenty of exercise half off

frankied said:
Gutted, not happy at all 100% all week with plenty of exercise half off

Don't be down, it will pay off in the end... You will probably lose more next week... Stick with the 100% you know it works, could just be one of those things... xx

Don't be down, it will pay off in the end... You will probably lose more next week... Stick with the 100% you know it works, could just be one of those things... xx

Thx hun :)
I'm gonna tweak a few things that may not have helped and keep fingers crossed for next week.

Help!
Started SW again last Thursday after having success in the past. Have stuck to the diet religiously, (apart from one Pret a Manger sandwich). Have been to the gym, swimming and Wii and had 8-10 syns a day. Have weighed myself this morning and not a sausage! Not even half a pound! I feel so disappointed after being so good all week. I really don't know what I've done wrong- last time I lost 7.5lb in my first week- what have I done wrong? Any help/words of encouragement would be much appreciated...

Sal

2lbs off for me! Extremely shocked but grabbing it with both hands! X

ColJack said:
lost 7 this week.. 11st shiney..
will be making that soup again this weekend..

Well done!!!!! :0) god u r doing fantastic! Must feel amazing and very proud!- u ought to!!

What soup have u had? Recipe please!

the soup was "everything left in the freezer and a few cans for good measure" soup...

if I can recall it all....

FROZEN STUFF.

frozen mixed country veg ( peas, sweetcorn, carrots and I think there was some brocoli in there too.. )
frozen mushrooms
frozen diced onions
frozen leeks ( asda do them, not sure on any others.. )
frozen mixed peppers
frozen quorn mince ( could use steak strips of chicken pieces instead I suppose, will try for the next batch.. )

TINNED / JAR STUFF.

tin of mixed bean salad
tin of green lentils
tin of red kidney beans
tin of button mushrooms
tin of chopped toms with herbs
carton of passata ( or was it 2??? add to suit your preference for runny or thick soup i suppose.. )
good dollop of "easy garlic" or similar brand as long as it's not in oil..
little bit of "easy chili".. add to taste..

FRESH STUFF.

2 medium parsnips

(that's all I added fresh but any of the frozen veg could be done fresh, I'm just lazy.. :) )

MISCELANEOUS.

1 spag bol stock cube
1 beef stock cube
sprinkling of itallian herbs
pepper
cayene pepper ( just a little bit.. )
cup full of small pasta shells ( wholewheat kiddies ones from asda.. )

sweat the onions and frylite the quorn mince then bung it all in a pan and boil / simmer for an hour or two.. ( did mine for an hour then put it in the slow cooker for another 2 after the first test bowl was a little crunchy for me.. i like my vegies soft in a soup.. )

you may need to add some more water / toms / passata if you use a lot of pasta or if your veg are fresh as the frozen ones seem to make a lot of liquid when cooked..

Back