Thursday Weighers

Lost 2lb this week, so pleased,only 3lb to go till my 7 stone shiney woohoo xx

Well done to everyone :D keep it up

I lost half a pound this week - need half a pound till 5 stone rahhhhhh lol xx

6lb off for me this week (much better than my 6lb gain last week lol!)

So so happy, was aiming for 3lb! Can't believe it.

Wow some huge losses guys big well done all round! :-D iv never been 100% so im gona really go for it this week as iv got 3 1/2lbs to lose to get my stone award so That's my goal for this week :-D xx

Drank loads of water this week, did an hour of zumba last night and a couple of 30 day shred sessions during the week. Also really upped my fruit intake.

I'm breastfeeding too but haven't had a loss like this before now so I'm guessing it's nothing to do with that!

Stick with it, lots of people don't lose much or at all the first week and go on to have a big loss the second week.

Can you post a food diary to see if we can give you any pointers?

sallyj said:
Help!
Started SW again last Thursday after having success in the past. Have stuck to the diet religiously, (apart from one Pret a Manger sandwich). Have been to the gym, swimming and Wii and had 8-10 syns a day. Have weighed myself this morning and not a sausage! Not even half a pound! I feel so disappointed after being so good all week. I really don't know what I've done wrong- last time I lost 7.5lb in my first week- what have I done wrong? Any help/words of encouragement would be much appreciated...

Sal

Sally I'll be brutally honest... Keep doing what you're doing. To me it sounds like you've over done the exercise but if you keep it up you'll see the results in next weeks weigh in :) When you do lots of exercise then your body stores fluid but having said that if you regularly exercise then it shouldn't have stopped you losing weight?? Xxx

sleepytimesadie said:
Well done you... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you x x

Well done on your losses everyone, I lost 3lb which I'm really pleased about, got my 2 1/2stone award and I'm now in my 14's which I haven't been in for years x

Lost 2.5lb and got SOTW. Was also one of five nominees for Woman of the Year but didn't win. Couldn't have lost to a nicer person though, my best friend in the group. All in all a good night :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone this week there has been some fantastic losses this week!

I think coljack should be our Thursday gang slimmer of the week, well done coljack 7lb loss is amazing!! Plus a truly inspirational 11st loss!!

Lets get next week going then, what are your targets for next week.

Mine is to lose 1lb so i can get my 2.5 stone shiny.

I vote coljack for our man of the year- completely amazing! That means u have lost half of what I was when I started- crikey!!!!!

Such an inspiration for us all!

shenzi said:
Well done everyone this week there has been some fantastic losses this week!

I think coljack should be our Thursday gang slimmer of the week, well done coljack 7lb loss is amazing!! Plus a truly inspirational 11st loss!!

Lets get next week going then, what are your targets for next week.

Mine is to lose 1lb so i can get my 2.5 stone shiny.

My target is to lose 3 1/2lbs to try and get my 1st shiney :) x

Sorry ladies, life has been getting in the way :( 1lb off for me! Well chuffed considering bank holiday weekend of takeaway chinese, pizza's, and far too much booze!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back