Thursday Weighers

Sinead6uk said:
1.5 off for me! Very pleased considering the amount of bank holiday alcohol consumed! :)

Glad it's not just me lol well done you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG i was that excited last night that i forgot to come back and post my result, i lost a whopping 4lb last :) soooo chuffed x

lost half a pound - not very happy it seems to be slowing down alot and i still have so much to lose not sure where i am going wrong but at least it was still a lose, this week i am going to cut down on potatoes, pasta and torilla wraps. and i am going to start aiming for my last lot of body magic.
well done everyone :)
aiming for 2 pounds off next week

Good luck for this week lollypop x

HPSaucy said:
Well done on your losses everyone, I lost 3lb which I'm really pleased about, got my 2 1/2stone award and I'm now in my 14's which I haven't been in for years x

Cracking loss Mrs... well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

OrangeRachel said:
Lost 2.5lb and got SOTW. Was also one of five nominees for Woman of the Year but didn't win. Couldn't have lost to a nicer person though, my best friend in the group. All in all a good night :)

Well done love, way to go... xx

Back after a 4 week disaster lost 1.5lbs last nite so back on the wagon after gaining 12lbs in 5 weeks and congratulations coljack u are doing amazing xx

well done everyones losses - i weighed myself on my home scales and gained a LOT!!! so hoping to maintain next week and shift the gain off!!! :D

x

Ellebear said:
well done everyones losses - i weighed myself on my home scales and gained a LOT!!! so hoping to maintain next week and shift the gain off!!! :D

x

:D but we'll be on the loser cruiser next week babe... xx

lollypop1985 said:
lost half a pound - not very happy it seems to be slowing down alot and i still have so much to lose not sure where i am going wrong but at least it was still a lose, this week i am going to cut down on potatoes, pasta and torilla wraps. and i am going to start aiming for my last lot of body magic.
well done everyone :)
aiming for 2 pounds off next week

I lost 1/2 a lb too but just see it as going in the right direction :). Better than a gain or STS x

Lost 4lb but that was over 3 weeks of hols, so although its good its a loss would have hope for more especially after 2 weeks of being really good and on plan and every day watching family eat icecreams/crisps/cake/beer and me not having any :( :(

jentwinkle said:
Drank loads of water this week, did an hour of zumba last night and a couple of 30 day shred sessions during the week. Also really upped my fruit intake.

I'm breastfeeding too but haven't had a loss like this before now so I'm guessing it's nothing to do with that!

Stick with it, lots of people don't lose much or at all the first week and go on to have a big loss the second week.

Can you post a food diary to see if we can give you any pointers?

Hi thanks,

I generally have:
Breakfast porridge made with water and grapes.

Lunch two poached eggs and bake beans or jacket potato with something syn free

Dinner extra lean mince, potato mush peas or pasta chicken and syn free sauce

Snack an apple, handful of grapes. Then use my syns on biscuit if chocolate. Using about ten syns.

Are you doing ee if you are, you need to add the superfree.

Even if it is another such as red or green try having some more fruit and vegetables.

I lost 1.5 lbs....hoped it would be more as I was 100% on track last week, but still happy with it!

Off on holiday on Tues so we'll have to see what happens....

I didn't weigh this week... I'm hoping to do really good next week :) Well done to all losers xxx

Back