Thursday Weighers

Hi peeps!

Well I'm back from 2 weeks in Cornwall and wasn't as good as I hoped, not hopping on the scales before Thursday but am dreading it!

In the hope to lose a little before the big gain I've booked aqua for tomorrow and Wednesday (I normally only go Wednesday)

Hope everyone is ok xx

I get weighed in thursdays also , but i never went last week because the week before i was told i put on a 1lb ..... after all that hard work.... but im going this thursday coming or else im just going to go back to eating rubbish...... just finding it rather hard !!

Wannabethin1979 said:
Hi peeps!

Well I'm back from 2 weeks in Cornwall and wasn't as good as I hoped, not hopping on the scales before Thursday but am dreading it!

In the hope to lose a little before the big gain I've booked aqua for tomorrow and Wednesday (I normally only go Wednesday)

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hope you had a lovely time in Cornwall though, here's hoping if your extra good this week it'll all be ok on Thursday x

mgeraghty5 said:
I get weighed in thursdays also , but i never went last week because the week before i was told i put on a 1lb ..... after all that hard work.... but im going this thursday coming or else im just going to go back to eating rubbish...... just finding it rather hard !!

Oh no, I know how hard it is when you put on and don't know why, it's so hard to get back on plan but you can do it x

Not a great week. Was away so ate a lot of naughty but nice food. Did do a lot of body magic as walked A LOT!

And now it's my TOTM so that's made it a tad harder :-(

At least I have 4 days to try and reign it back a bit :-\

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh im getting the gain train for sure after my hen night carnage!!! :D

ah well, im gonna hit the gym and be good - it wont be as bad as what i saw on my scales this morning!!! Oof! x

Oh dear I have had so far this week friday - lots of alcohol Saturday - mcdonalds Sunday - Mexican nachos and chips today - chocolate bars x3 ferrero Roche x5 half a pot of half baked Ben and jerrys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am weighing 3lbs heavier than last Thursday :-( so if I gain I know it's all my fault!!! But it's not the end of the world until Thursday il be eating fruit for breakfast salad for lunch and super speed soup for tea!!!! Hopefully il lose or stay the same lol or only have gained a pound hopefully xxx

Not having my finest week this week lol was completely off plan till sunday morning,trying to be good now though and im back at the gym,i was there for 2 hours last night then did half an hours swim,hoping if i stay good until thursday that i will maintain....fingers crossed lol...hope you are all having a more successful week xxx

Been good this week hope it shows, have tried really hard so have my fingers crossed for Thursday. Sep and Oct I am trying my best as come end of Nov my wife is due with out first baby so can see that been a chaotic time.

slimmingali27 said:
Not having my finest week this week lol was completely off plan till sunday morning,trying to be good now though and im back at the gym,i was there for 2 hours last night then did half an hours swim,hoping if i stay good until thursday that i will maintain....fingers crossed lol...hope you are all having a more successful week xxx

You'll pull it back babe... have faith... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I keep thinking today is Thursday!! I'm eager ;) xxx

Really dont think I'm gona go to wi Thursday I don't think I Wana hear that all the weight iv lost over the past couple of weeks has gone back on :'-( can't believe how bad iv been this week i am so upset angry and down with myself :'-(

Really dont think I'm gona go to wi Thursday I don't think I Wana hear that all the weight iv lost over the past couple of weeks has gone back on :'-( can't believe how bad iv been this week i am so upset angry and down with myself :'-(

Jude i am totally with you!!! my home scales are showing 8lbs on at the mo if that makes you feel any better. Tomorrow they aint going to have dropped much! Gain train for me.

But - ive been doing this long enough to know that sometimes life gets in the way of slimming. You need a mini break from counting syns and having fruit and veg sometimes, and then - you might gain. Dont stress it, the worst thing is to give up. So i am already back in the zone, and hoping for a MONSTER loss next week (whatever my gain is this week!!!)

You with me hun? xxx

EDIT - my 8lb shocker gain is over 2 weeks. I missed class after bank holiday so its 2 weeks of over doing it!! in case you think i have eaten a small child.

enteralterego said:
Been good this week hope it shows, have tried really hard so have my fingers crossed for Thursday. Sep and Oct I am trying my best as come end of Nov my wife is due with out first baby so can see that been a chaotic time.

Congratultions on your forthcoming happy event! x

Ellebear said:
Jude i am totally with you!!! my home scales are showing 8lbs on at the mo if that makes you feel any better. Tomorrow they aint going to have dropped much! Gain train for me.

But - ive been doing this long enough to know that sometimes life gets in the way of slimming. You need a mini break from counting syns and having fruit and veg sometimes, and then - you might gain. Dont stress it, the worst thing is to give up. So i am already back in the zone, and hoping for a MONSTER loss next week (whatever my gain is this week!!!)

You with me hun? xxx

EDIT - my 8lb shocker gain is over 2 weeks. I missed class after bank holiday so its 2 weeks of over doing it!! in case you think i have eaten a small child.

Thankyou Elle I'm feeling so crap about it scales are showing 3lbs gain for about the last 3 days so atleast I'm maintaining not gaining even more but your right sometimes you do have to have sometime out so I think I'm gona try and forget this horrible week and forgive myself and try and loose it all for next week and start back on the loser cruiser once iv shifted the gain thankyou so much for your support it was much needed iv only been at this slimming thing for a month so I'm bound to have ups and downs just got to accept can't be all loses all the time xx

jude88 said:

Go to wi hunni xx

You're not the first to gain my darling and you certainly won't be the last.

I've been too scared to go in the past...then 1 wk turns into 2, then 3...and before you know it you've gained ALL the weight you've lost, and in my case put another stone on :(

You can do it sweetie x

You could always phone or email your c before you go, just to put your mind at rest xx

Thankyou Elle I'm feeling so crap about it scales are showing 3lbs gain for about the last 3 days so atleast I'm maintaining not gaining even more but your right sometimes you do have to have sometime out so I think I'm gona try and forget this horrible week and forgive myself and try and loose it all for next week and start back on the loser cruiser once iv shifted the gain thankyou so much for your support it was much needed iv only been at this slimming thing for a month so I'm bound to have ups and downs just got to accept can't be all loses all the time xx

I have had loads of gains since i started - i have a hectic social calendar!!!hehe!

Glad ive made you feel a bit better, and its always never as bad as you think (on the official scales!!) so lets just get it over and done with and then press on for a good loss next week.

Sounds like we are both being angels now anyways!!! and 3lbs is fine for a good weekend :) just dont make a habit of it! xxx

skinnydawn said:
Go to wi hunni xx

You're not the first to gain my darling and you certainly won't be the last.

I've been too scared to go in the past...then 1 wk turns into 2, then 3...and before you know it you've gained ALL the weight you've lost, and in my case put another stone on :(

You can do it sweetie x

You could always phone or email your c before you go, just to put your mind at rest xx

Thankyou hun I think I'm just afraid of dissapionting myself my consultant and everyone else that has given me support but I will go coz I know I will do that and just not go again so I will force myself to go xx

jude88 said:

I would still go, you can't spend 365 days a year counting syns etc. Have your WI then just concentrate on next week and watch it all drop back off.

Back