Thursday Weighers

sleepytimesadie said:
All aboard... Got a diary? I will find it and check in... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

No, I'm new on this so haven't set one up yet. Been busy trying to get to 50 posts so I can do more stuff! :D must look into setting one up. Presume I can still do it before I reach 50 posts? Thanks x

Sinead6uk said:
No, I'm new on this so haven't set one up yet. Been busy trying to get to 50 posts so I can do more stuff! :D must look into setting one up. Presume I can still do it before I reach 50 posts? Thanks x

You can start one up straight away, I didn't do one for ages, but EB encouraged me too and its helped me... xx

½lb on for me! Been* week tho so not bad! actually pleased with that!

what we women have to put up with i tell you if men had * weeks they would invent a way to still give it to us.... keep positive and the results will show

Hello Thursday weighers, I am joining you as I have just changed to a Thursday evening group. Was a bit worried as I was weighing in first thing in the morning previously and thought I'd have a STS or gain this week but I lost 4lb :eek: most yet :eek: and got SOTW :D

Hope everyone else has done ok this week :cool:

Hello Thursday weighers, I am joining you as I have just changed to a Thursday evening group. Was a bit worried as I was weighing in first thing in the morning previously and thought I'd have a STS or gain this week but I lost 4lb :eek: most yet :eek: and got SOTW :D

Hope everyone else has done ok this week :cool:

hi and welcome i only joined this page tonight but the more the merrier i see we both have the same target and started at nearly the same weight, a journey shared is always easier i feel.

:D

sleepytimesadie said:
We will spur each other on... I'll check in every day and encourage... It helped us this week and I want to keep it up... Have you got a food diary ion here? If so, I will search for it and we can keep tabs on each other... xx

Thank you for your support hun,it really means alot,i have a food diary on here i will start posting on it properly again tomorrow,cant believe how down i feel right now about that gain,i knew it would be a gain but wasnt expecting that much...oh well onwards and downwards ay lol x

1lb off for me, very happy with that as I have had a naughty week! Will start a diary tomorrow I think as I need to stay on track now. I will not be the fat bridesmaid at 2 weddings next spring!!

1.5lb off for me this week which I'm pleased with, it's my hen night tomorrow though so I'm really worried already about gaining next week!!!! Really don't want to though coz if I lose next week it will take me into my next stone bracket :) any tips for avoiding a massive gain next week ladies?? I will have Saturday-Wednesday to reprieve myself!!

How do you start and post a food diary?? And what does a 100% week involve I've often heard people talking about a week 1 but don't know what this is either???

Well done too all losers this week and for those who have sts or gained it will come off next week keep focused and get back on track xx

Vicki-26 said:
1.5lb off for me this week which I'm pleased with, it's my hen night tomorrow though so I'm really worried already about gaining next week!!!! Really don't want to though coz if I lose next week it will take me into my next stone bracket :) any tips for avoiding a massive gain next week ladies?? I will have Saturday-Wednesday to reprieve myself!!

How do you start and post a food diary?? And what does a 100% week involve I've often heard people talking about a week 1 but don't know what this is either???

Well done too all losers this week and for those who have sts or gained it will come off next week keep focused and get back on track xx

Go to the Food Diaries section and start a new thread (call it whatever) and then just put your daily food onto it. Feel free to look at mine if you want to.

Then, us 100%ers will look at each others food diaries and help/praise/comment/encourage etc :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone! 3lbs off for me last night, makes up for my "No show" at last weeks meeting! Aiming to reach my club 10 next week...fingers crossed!!!

i sts this week which i am happy with as thought i would of gained. i will also joined you 100% ladies this week i need to get back on track, hope that is ok.
the OH lost 1 and half pounds i dont understand why men lose so much easier. we eat the same things. the only thing i eat that he doesnt is that i have a lunch could this be the difference??
anyway back on track starting today and i will be a loser next week
well done to everyone :)

mutley1964 said:
Morning everyone! 3lbs off for me last night, makes up for my "No show" at last weeks meeting! Aiming to reach my club 10 next week...fingers crossed!!!

See have faith... well done... xx

Oh dear now I feel much worse reading all these happy posters who had a loss last night :( :( Really fed up as gained 0.5 and I actually don't know how I had not been naughty at all - one lunch out and ordered SW friendly stuff with no oil etc, consultant said it was because I weighed in jeans....is this really true (I'm quite new here so wouldn't know!!) Can't belive it would really make that much difference, she said they could weigh up to 4lbs-!

notokettlechips said:
Oh dear now I feel much worse reading all these happy posters who had a loss last night :( :( Really fed up as gained 0.5 and I actually don't know how I had not been naughty at all - one lunch out and ordered SW friendly stuff with no oil etc, consultant said it was because I weighed in jeans....is this really true (I'm quite new here so wouldn't know!!) Can't belive it would really make that much difference, she said they could weigh up to 4lbs-!

Believe it... try and wear the sane stuff, I wear leggings and t-shirt... and if course I take off my new rocks! Lol... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Believe it... try and wear the sane stuff, I wear leggings and t-shirt... and if course I take off my new rocks! Lol... xx

Agreed - mine was up and down until I started wearing leggings and t shirt every week!!! Plus I even try to wear same type if underwear!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back