Thursday Weighers

I always were jeans but have since the first weigh in as then I know I'm always going to be the same weight, remember to take your belt off though!

Ellebear said:
well done Jude!!!! bet you are glad you went now! xxx

Yep very glad I'm so happy with that :) I think it must just be the sheer amount of exercise I do that did it I couldn't believe it lol but the support you get from this site and at group is so helpful really kept me going otherwise I think I may of just given up last week! Happy I didn't though :) xxx

2.5lb loss last night :) another 0.5lb till my half a stone :) xx

Believe it... try and wear the sane stuff, I wear leggings and t-shirt... and if course I take off my new rocks! Lol... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ha ha - lucky you new rocks!!
Will wear my jeans next week and fingers crossed hope to see a loss after all what on earth do you do when its snowing outside surely you're not going to wear flimsy stuff then lol??!!

Well done to all the losers you're an inspiration.

notokettlechips said:
Ha ha - lucky you new rocks!!
Will wear my jeans next week and fingers crossed hope to see a loss after all what on earth do you do when its snowing outside surely you're not going to wear flimsy stuff then lol??!!

Well done to all the losers you're an inspiration.

Yes but under a big velvet coat... xx lol xx

Ok think I might have own it this week it was my hen night on Friday so consumed far far to many syns then have munched my way through Saturday and Sunday too is there any possile chance I could pull it back by Thursday????

Help needed please guys :)

X

Yep there's a good chance I have a bad habit of being bad until Sunday and then work really hard from Monday-Thursday and it normally works as long as I'm prettymuch 99% on plan those days so yes it is possible you can do it :) hope u had a great Hen night :) xx

Vicki - I totally know where you are coming from - that was me this week!!! :D

I made the best of it - (although i also had a bank holiday weekend gain as well) and i gained 2lbs - so nothing too bad!!!!

Good luck hun! Drink lots of water and hope you had a super night out! x

lollypop1985 said:
got a feeling i will be on the gain train this week had a very naughty weekend i need to get back onto 100%

You will be ok love... We'll pull u through to the loser cruiser... xx

lollypop1985 said:
got a feeling i will be on the gain train this week had a very naughty weekend i need to get back onto 100%

Still time for you to pull it back! 4 days to make up for the weekend so you may be ok :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im in the 'being 100% gang' still - so i best get the loser cruiser this week. Will be super cross if i gain after counting and watching everything i eat. lol!!!

x

Ellebear said:
im in the 'being 100% gang' still - so i best get the loser cruiser this week. Will be super cross if i gain after counting and watching everything i eat. lol!!!

x

We will lose babe... That I am sure of... xx

JaneB said:
Well done on your loss and for getting sotw. xx

Well done on your weight loss and for getting your club10 and your 1.5st shiny sticker well done. xx

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back