Thursday Weighers

Believe it... try and wear the sane stuff, I wear leggings and t-shirt... and if course I take off my new rocks! Lol... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Agreed - mine was up and down until I started wearing leggings and t shirt every week!!! Plus I even try to wear same type if underwear!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with you both I wear the same trousers and top which I have in 2 different colours, I even wear the same type of underwear even tho they are falling down and my clothes are to big, I normally change after my wi, when my clothes are really falling off me I am going to weigh myself in my new trousers and top against the old set and see if they weigh the same.:rolleyes: hope its not just me that does this. xx

JaneB said:
I agree with you both I wear the same trousers and top which I have in 2 different colours, I even wear the same type of underwear even tho they are falling down and my clothes are to big, I normally change after my wi, when my clothes are really falling off me I am going to weigh myself in my new trousers and top against the old set and see if they weigh the same.:rolleyes: hope its not just me that does this. xx

No. Not just you! I weighed my clothes before deciding on leggings & t shirt!!!

Loser cruiser for us all this week i think we have worked very hard :D x

JaneB said:
Well done on your loss and for getting sotw. xx

Well done on your weight loss and for getting your club10 and your 1.5st shiny sticker well done. xx

Well done babe... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Well I will be gutted if I don't lose at least one... xx

Yeah I'll be gutted if I don't lose at least that!

sleepytimesadie said:
Well I will be gutted if I don't lose at least one... xx

Me 2! My scales are permanently staying a pound above what i was on Thursday not happy! X

shenzi said:
Me 2! My scales are permanently staying a pound above what i was on Thursday not happy! X

Hubby bought new scales today but we're taking them back! Too tempting to get on them all the time :-(

I'm gonna stick with my old scales which show at least 6 lbs above the official SW ones anyway!!!

Sinead6uk said:
Me too!! Been 100% and my scales are showing 1.5 lb GAIN so far! It doesn't make sense! :(

Hopefully by Thursday the scales will sort themselves out at least whatever happens we know we have done great, and if that doesn't show this week it will next week!! X

HPSaucy said:
Oops had a boozy night out last night with cocktails and a lovely meal.. Can I pull it back by Thursday?! X

Of course, just be 100% and you should at least sts... xx

I was a bit piggy over weekend, my wife was eating cookies and sweets so I kept having the odd one then one more then another.
Trying to do some walking and eating mainly fish for my teas this week so will see if can pull it back before thurs

Back