Thursday Weighers

enteralterego said:
I was a bit piggy over weekend, my wife was eating cookies and sweets so I kept having the odd one then one more then another.
Trying to do some walking and eating mainly fish for my teas this week so will see if can pull it back before thurs

Should be able to mate... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Of course, just be 100% and you should at least sts... xx

Thanks I'm going to be 100% but really want to lose not STS!

How you doing this week? X

Thanks I'm going to be 100% but really want to lose not STS!

How you doing this week? X
Ok, but struggled at the weekend we had staff off and had to work most of it which meant not much time to eat, and Sunday we all went to see Fright night and had a party after, I stuck to sw friendly food we had done ourselves, but I might just have gone over on my Bloody Marys...

I'm excited for weigh in again on Thursday - why am I so eager?? :D I think its probably because its the last one before my two weeks hols and also because I've had a couple of lovely compliments given me the last couple of days so always a boost!! If I stay the same, then thats fine too!! xxx

sleepytimesadie said:
Ok, but struggled at the weekend we had staff off and had to work most of it which meant not much time to eat, and Sunday we all went to see Fright night and had a party after, I stuck to sw friendly food we had done ourselves, but I might just have gone over on my Bloody Marys...

Ooh I do love bloody Mary's mmmmmm x

Blondee said:
I'm excited for weigh in again on Thursday - why am I so eager?? :D I think its probably because its the last one before my two weeks hols and also because I've had a couple of lovely compliments given me the last couple of days so always a boost!! If I stay the same, then thats fine too!! xxx

I get excited too .. Though sometimes anxious! Good luck and well done on the compliments x

Ive weighed at home and the scales are going the right way again - wooooo! Its usually now i am in panic mode from overdoing it at the weekend - so its nice to see the scales dipping in my favour! you watch, now when i hop on tomorrow morning they will ping back UP again! hahaha! x

Ellebear said:
Ive weighed at home and the scales are going the right way again - wooooo! Its usually now i am in panic mode from overdoing it at the weekend - so its nice to see the scales dipping in my favour! you watch, now when i hop on tomorrow morning they will ping back UP again! hahaha! x

Aww where's the positive attitude you started the comment with haha :) Ellebear you're weight loss is just fabulous... Well done lovey!! When is your wedding?? Xx

Hi does anyone else always have a knot in their stomach when it approches weigh day, I have been 100% since I started but always think that the scales will show a gain. Last week walking to get weighed I felt that I had stayed the same even though I had been 100% and I infact lost 7.5 lbs :eek: This week i need to loose 0.5 lb to get my 2 stone sticker but i feel larger than ever :confused: it just doesn't make any sense.:cry:

zilla said:
Hi does anyone else always have a knot in their stomach when it approches weigh day, I have been 100% since I started but always think that the scales will show a gain. Last week walking to get weighed I felt that I had stayed the same even though I had been 100% and I infact lost 7.5 lbs :eek: This week i need to loose 0.5 lb to get my 2 stone sticker but i feel larger than ever :confused: it just doesn't make any sense.:cry:

Yes doesn't matter how good I have been there is always that element of fear as Thursday comes around, but so many factors can change the figures... I hope you do well love, fingers crossed for me too...x

lollypop1985 said:
i have done 2 hours of exercise over two days and more to come tonight i will be on the loser cruiser this week :)

Looking at what you done this week love it should be a given... xx

yeah ive been 100% all week and i am still convinced that come tomorrow the scales will ping UP instead of DOWN!!

Its natural, and our bodies fluctuate so much its no wonder we have concerns!

But I know being this good deserves a gain, so if its not this week, it will be next week for sure!!!

x

Got back yesterday from my holiday to Malta, had a fab time.

Not looking forward to Thurs although I did make wise choices when eating out (jacket spud rather than chips, salad rather than sandwiches etc).....and according to my scales at home I haven't put anything on.

We were active (scuba diving twice a day for 5 days) so hopefully that helped!

Weigh in day tomorrow :) scales are looking god so far :) hoping to lose 3lbs to get my stone award but any loss would be great :) hopefully fingers crossed xx

I would love 2.5 lbs to get me into the 11 stones (which i havent seen in i dont know how long! :D) i've been 100% all week and no alcohol but the scales dont seem to be moving! :(

How's everyone feeling? I'm hoping for a loss but don't think it will be massive, had pinched a few kiddy food leftovers - grrr chicken nugget, pizza crust and 7, yes 7 chips from the chippy plus a couple of biscuits - all out of my syns

Back