Thursday Weighers

Getting that nervous feeling already :-(

I breath in but I'm sure it makes no difference either way!!! Surely the scales weigh the air around you just as much as the air inside you???

Science boffins out there may have an answer :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm really hoping for a loss this week, went a bit over my syns at the weekend (DDs 4th birthday = cake!) but have walked at least 10,000 steps a day since thurs and 3 days of 15,000 steps. Plus on Monday night I did 20 mins zumba on the Wii follows by 40mins Wii fit, and then did an hour of zumba class tonight.

Fingers crossed!

jentwinkle said:
I'm really hoping for a loss this week, went a bit over my syns at the weekend (DDs 4th birthday = cake!) but have walked at least 10,000 steps a day since thurs and 3 days of 15,000 steps. Plus on Monday night I did 20 mins zumba on the Wii follows by 40mins Wii fit, and then did an hour of zumba class tonight.

Fingers crossed!

I am sure you will be fine, it sounds to me like you have worked off the cake! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Gain train for me this week chooo chooo lol had my hen party on Friday and just couldn't get back on it felt so emotional these last few days worrying about everything wedding arrrggghhhh tomorrow is a new week for me

Good luck everyone xx

Good luck for wi Thursday Gang... Let's hope everyone goes aboard the loser cruiser... If I don't I think I will seriously cry... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
I am sure you will be fine, it sounds to me like you have worked off the cake! Xx

Only had a tiny bit so hopefully wasn't too many syns, spent so long making it so couldn't say no to a slice!

As i said before I feel like I havn't lost this week even though I have been doing it 100% so I decided to walk home after work this morning it took 30 minutes at a fastish pace and I felt wonderful will defo do it again I had some strawberries and yoghurt, then I slept like a baby however :cry:when I got to work tonight I had a sneaky go on the scales and it looks like i've put on 1 lb :eek::eek::eek:. I must stay focused and remember that our bodies are not straight forward things that one can predict how they will act and look at my loses over a 4 week period, I know deep down that because I am doing it 100% a loss will follow next week but we all want to see the scales go down, ahhhhhhhhhh well what will be will be maybe their scales are better than these ones and I know some of you will say I shouldn't try other scales but I just felt I needed to see how things were going bit fed up now so maybe you are right and I shouldn't have done it but I will not give up and I will remain positive that the weigh in tomorrow will be a good one.:sigh:
Good luck to all you thursday weighers. Sorry about the ramble but on my break at work and needed to vent my frustrations on someone:(.

zilla said:
As i said before I feel like I havn't lost this week even though I have been doing it 100% so I decided to walk home after work this morning it took 30 minutes at a fastish pace and I felt wonderful will defo do it again I had some strawberries and yoghurt, then I slept like a baby however :cry:when I got to work tonight I had a sneaky go on the scales and it looks like i've put on 1 lb :eek::eek::eek:. I must stay focused and remember that our bodies are not straight forward things that one can predict how they will act and look at my loses over a 4 week period, I know deep down that because I am doing it 100% a loss will follow next week but we all want to see the scales go down, ahhhhhhhhhh well what will be will be maybe their scales are better than these ones and I know some of you will say I shouldn't try other scales but I just felt I needed to see how things were going bit fed up now so maybe you are right and I shouldn't have done it but I will not give up and I will remain positive that the weigh in tomorrow will be a good one.:sigh:
Good luck to all you thursday weighers. Sorry about the ramble but on my break at work and needed to vent my frustrations on someone:(.

Well done in walking home and feeling great afterwards :)

Dint worry too much about the scales - there's only one set that counts and they might show different x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi can I join this group ???
Weigh in on a Thursday too this is week 10 it's been going great -8lbs so was going for -2lb off this week make it 10 in 10 I have wrote everything down planned meals etc so really good then came across this site so have decieded to keep a diary which I started yesterday.
Weighed in this morn an I've stayed the same GUTTED not sure where I have gone wrong as I feel I've been soooo good
I'm doing sw online so no support from a group would really appreciate some help this week or comments on my meals so I can see a loss next week
Thanks an good luck everyone xx

Well these Thursdays come along quick. Good luck to everyone. Scales at work are showing 2lbs off but will see tonight. Did want 2.5lbs for my 1st stone off. But I was piggy at weekend so my fault but always next week if I don't get it today (happy with any loss)

lynica said:
Hi can I join this group ???
Weigh in on a Thursday too this is week 10 it's been going great -8lbs so was going for -2lb off this week make it 10 in 10 I have wrote everything down planned meals etc so really good then came across this site so have decieded to keep a diary which I started yesterday.
Weighed in this morn an I've stayed the same GUTTED not sure where I have gone wrong as I feel I've been soooo good
I'm doing sw online so no support from a group would really appreciate some help this week or comments on my meals so I can see a loss next week
Thanks an good luck everyone xx

8lbs is still good just think if you loss 8lbs every 10 weeks how much you would loose in a year.
Welcome by the way and good luck on your journey

Good luck to all Thursday weighers and also good luck for the next two weeks... I'm jetting off Sunday so hope to come back to some fabulous losses :) xxx

Good luck for today everyone :) x

Back