Thursday Weighers

Giving myself a whoop whoop 4lbs off this week making 2st 3.5lbs in 7 weeks. However still don't feel slimmer. Well done to all you thursday losers.:)

zilla said:
Giving myself a whoop whoop 4lbs off this week making 2st 3.5lbs in 7 weeks. However still don't feel slimmer. Well done to all you thursday losers.:)

Woooo well done! You must look a lot slimmer even if you don't feel it x

Woooo well done! You must look a lot slimmer even if you don't feel it x

People are saying I look great and they can see a difference but I keep thinking that they are just saying it to make me feel better cos I don't feel thinner, never mind I am determind to keep positive now as I have not been this weight for about 15 years at least I am sure by brain will catch up...

jentwinkle said:
0.5 off for me but I'm pleased with that, hopefully the exercise will show next week!

Is there a thread for 100% gang as I feel I should join to make sure I do better next week!

Well done on your loss - it's better than again or STS! :)

There's no 100% thread. We just checked in on each other in our diary threads. Do you have one?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

zilla said:

That's amazing. Well done.

I didn't notice the difference at first but soon noticed my clothes fitting different etc. It will come :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Plus 3lbs for me, but this after 2 weeks hols in Cornwall & Devon (and I've lost a lb of that since wi yesterday!). Bit of a blow too as OH has decided not to go to WI with me from last night - but I will still be weighing him at home every Thursday before I go to class (he will not get away with that !!)

-3.5! very happy - just goes to show it WAS the jeans last week when I gained 0.5. Wore exactly same clothes again!!! So over 2 weeks prob works out about -2 per week. V happy with that.
Well done to everyone else.

I really want to lose 2lb this week to get my 3stone award so I'm going for a 100% week.

Can I get this right, you follow the diet to the plan so have your HE's and between 5-15 syns a day? So if I felt like something naughty (ie. I've got some pick n mix they're taunting me!) I could still have it as long as it's within syns?

Last edited:
Hi...im a newbie,and i just started sw yesterday (thurs)...and im really looking forward to trying it out ..im finding it a bit confusing:eek: as i cant seem to get it to sink in what i have to do..but hopefully with the help of the forum i will be able to understand......eeee i sound like a right numpty....:D...lol...xx

I really want to lose 2lb this week to get my 3stone award so I'm going for a 100% week.

Can I get this right, you follow the diet to the plan so have your HE's and between 5-15 syns a day? So if I felt like something naughty (ie. I've got some pick n mix they're taunting me!) I could still have it as long as it's within syns?

100% is hard babe - ive been doing it and i am currently on day 12!!! (hardcore!!)

Yes - you need to have your HEX's - Measure them!!!

Syns - 5 -15 no going under or over. count EVERYTHING that you have! MEASURE everything too.

for good measure - have a lot of water, and exercise, and as much fruit and veggies and speedy foods as possible.

I just had a clear week of 100% and lost 2.5lbs - i didnt even make it to the gym, so it could have been even better!

x

Ellebear said:
100% is hard babe - ive been doing it and i am currently on day 12!!! (hardcore!!)

Yes - you need to have your HEX's - Measure them!!!

Syns - 5 -15 no going under or over. count EVERYTHING that you have! MEASURE everything too.

for good measure - have a lot of water, and exercise, and as much fruit and veggies and speedy foods as possible.

I just had a clear week of 100% and lost 2.5lbs - i didnt even make it to the gym, so it could have been even better!

x

Thanks Ellebear, thanks for all your help, great advice, you did well with 2.5lb without going to the gym, I can't exercise at the moment all I can do is walk in the water at the shallow end of the pool.. Whoopy do!

I do still weigh everything, think it's cos we got lovely scales for our wedding, they're to hand so it's easy to do.

I am bad with syns as I seem to go from one extreme to another, either not enough or way over. Last week on the days I didn't go out I stuck to about 7-10 so might do that again this week.

I am also bad with HE's as don't always have them even though I know how important they are so will aim to make sure I have them everyday this week.

Are you doing another 100% week? Will you be doing that for the weeks leading up to the wedding?

I don't think I've got anything stopping me this week so going for it! X

I am going to be 100% every day I can be - but this Sunday after the WOTY meeting i am going to have a flexi syn day - then 100% Mon, Tue and Weds and Thurs. Friday is my Hen weekend so im off plan until Monday again (oooof) and then 100% all the way to the wedding i think.

My dress is being fitted/altered now though - so i cant lose much more weight or it wont look nice :( which is a little pain, but hey ho! its the way it goes i think!

x

HPSaucy said:

Babe send me your food diary details then join us on our 100% quest... We all check in each day with encouragement and support... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ellebear said:
I am going to be 100% every day I can be - but this Sunday after the WOTY meeting i am going to have a flexi syn day - then 100% Mon, Tue and Weds and Thurs. Friday is my Hen weekend so im off plan until Monday again (oooof) and then 100% all the way to the wedding i think.

My dress is being fitted/altered now though - so i cant lose much more weight or it wont look nice :( which is a little pain, but hey ho! its the way it goes i think!

x

Is that Women of the Year? Well done, that's fab, you deserve it though.

Pain not being able to lose much more before the wedding but you're going to look great x

sleepytimesadie said:
Babe send me your food diary details then join us on our 100% quest... We all check in each day with encouragement and support... xx

Thank you, think my diaries boring though!
I'm not sure how you do the link but it's called Helen's quest for good health!

If you can find it it'll be great if you wouldn't mind checking in, I'll look for yours too, what's it called? I did comment on one of your threads but not sure it was the diary cos it was a while ago x

HPSaucy said:
Thank you, think my diaries boring though!
I'm not sure how you do the link but it's called Helen's quest for good health!

If you can find it it'll be great if you wouldn't mind checking in, I'll look for yours too, what's it called? I did comment on one of your threads but not sure it was the diary cos it was a while ago x

Will look for it when I am next on my laptop... My diary is boring too, but at least you can see if one of us has got something wrong... xx

Back