Thursday Weighers

Loobylou1509 said:
4lb off for me!! Really pleased! :0D

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Had my weigh in and was pleasantly surprised that I managed to lose 2 pounds despite a debauched weekend in London with my friend. I have so far lost 1 stone and 4 pounds in 10 weeks. I'm on Extra Easy and have 3 more stones to lose.

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Had my weigh in and was pleasantly surprised that I managed to lose 2 pounds despite a debauched weekend in London with my friend. I have so far lost 1 stone and 4 pounds in 10 weeks. I'm on Extra Easy and have 3 more stones to lose.
well done on your losses :D:D

bb65 said:
hey started slimming world class 2nyt. found i have also lost 5.5 lbs from sunday when i weighed last at home. soo pleased xx

Well done that's fab :)

tallsarah said:
:8855:4.5 lbs off, now at target :8855:

How fantastic well done :)

Ellebear said:
2lbs off. slimmer of the week and got my 5.5 stone sticker !!!!!

Woo well done ellebear :D x x

Ellebear said:
2lbs off. slimmer of the week and got my 5.5 stone sticker !!!!!

Well done that's so fantastic :)

lollypop1985 said:
i put on last night sorry to let you all done. put half a pound on but considering i was away last weekend and didnt stick to the diet at all i dont think i have done to bad.
loser cruiser for me next week i hope
well done to everyone

Loser cruiser for us all next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My aim for next week is another 2 off.
Going out some friends I've not seen for a year, Going to a few decent ale houses so not watching what I drink, but I have promised myself when drunk to avoid curry/kebab houses and get home to bed and no snacking on hangover day tomorrow.

-4lbs for me. That's minus 11 in two weeks. I'm going for 3 next week to hit my stone ^____^. Also got slimmer of the week!! Xxx

Back