Thursday Weighers

enteralterego said:
My aim for next week is another 2 off.
Going out some friends I've not seen for a year, Going to a few decent ale houses so not watching what I drink, but I have promised myself when drunk to avoid curry/kebab houses and get home to bed and no snacking on hangover day tomorrow.

Stick with it as much as possible, remember the swaps you can do, go for shorts ie vodka etc, avoid real ale, it is evil for Syns... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
i put on last night sorry to let you all done. put half a pound on but considering i was away last weekend and didnt stick to the diet at all i dont think i have done to bad.
loser cruiser for me next week i hope
well done to everyone

You haven't let anyone down, you just had time out, back aboard the 100% club next week with the rest of us... xx

Hi All

1lb off for me last night. Please with this as we have had a really horrible week with our little diabetic dog being very poorly. He is well on the mend now, but all thoughts of SW went out of the window for a few days. Have a good week all.

JAM21 said:
Hi All

1lb off for me last night. Please with this as we have had a really horrible week with our little diabetic dog being very poorly. He is well on the mend now, but all thoughts of SW went out of the window for a few days. Have a good week all.

Well done, when something like that happens it reminds us that there is more to life... Hope the dog continues to recover... xx

3lb off :)

1.5lb off for me :) very happy with that as I fell off the wagon at the weekend!

Missed weigh in this week and fell off the wagon for a few days back on track now and going for a loss next week. Keeping to 100% and low syns for damage limitation.:sigh:

Apologies for my absence. My Internet was playing up and it's taken a while to sort it.

Weighed in this week at 22st even. So that's 11st 5.5lbs lost so far. I'll update my stats when I'm on the laptop in a bit.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi this is my first post ... I lost 2 pounds this week which is a total of 10.5Ib. I've now lost all my baby weight so now concentrating on what I weighed when I got married ... one stone to go but I'm not far from my stone and club 10 award!
Hope everyone hasn't synned too much this weekend hee hee!!

To be honest, I don't know.

I've become complacent and now "know" how many syns in what I have.
I bet if I sit down and do the actual totals I'd be over.

Let's see.

2 cups of Belgian chocolate options = 4 syns?
Gravy made as directed, 142ml = 2 syns
Porridge with milk, 70g over HeB so thats another 6 syns and it probably took me over my HeA allowance a bit too so i'll add 2 more for that.
That makes 14. Eeep. I thought I was only in for about 8 syns.

Apologies for my absence. My Internet was playing up and it's taken a while to sort it.

Weighed in this week at 22st even. So that's 11st 5.5lbs lost so far. I'll update my stats when I'm on the laptop in a bit.

That is so incredible, its a person! congratulations on your commitment, totally awesome.

The scales and I are not on speaking terms at the moment have a feeling I may be on the gain train at the moment and I was only 1/2lb off my first stone and iv messed it up again! Iv been doing sw for 2 months now and still finding it hard to adjust to a new way off eating is this normal? Has anyone else been through this too? And I don't enjoy cooking all that much either x

jude88 said:
The scales and I are not on speaking terms at the moment have a feeling I may be on the gain train at the moment and I was only 1/2lb off my first stone and iv messed it up again! Iv been doing sw for 2 months now and still finding it hard to adjust to a new way off eating is this normal? Has anyone else been through this too? And I don't enjoy cooking all that much either x

Ive been doing it for nearly 4 months and still struggle you need to take each day as it comes, plan ahead if you can, bulk cook and freeze so you always have something there. Invest in a slow cooker bung all ingredients in it in the morning and by evening its done.

Just remember we have been eating badly for years its going to take a long time to make sure our brain is in it! But we can do this i promise it will just take a little bit longer than it would if didn't slip of the wagon.

Good luck in your journey Jude and try to stay of those scales, they will only make things harder (should take my own advice lol) x x

Another bad weekend here :( have totally fell off the wagon and with a week to go until i go on my wedding/holiday looks like im not gonna do good! I really wanted to lose 1.5lb this week to take me into my next stone bracket but that obviously isnt going to happen as there is no possible way i can pull it back now i am so desperate i am even considering fast forward for 3 days to see if that will do anything!

What can be done in 3 days to pull this shambles of a disaster back?? I am so angry and upset with myself i seem to constantly lose and gain the same couple of pounds ive not got much more to lose but really would have liked to have got into my next stone bracket for my big day :)

Any tips welcome.... from now till thursday i will be drinking plenty of water and green tea to try and flush out any baddies and increasing the exercise (had a week off that too!!) body combat sessions and walking the pooch are a definate must!

Hope your all ok and had a good weekend :)

Vicki x

shenzi said:
Ive been doing it for nearly 4 months and still struggle you need to take each day as it comes, plan ahead if you can, bulk cook and freeze so you always have something there. Invest in a slow cooker bung all ingredients in it in the morning and by evening its done.

Just remember we have been eating badly for years its going to take a long time to make sure our brain is in it! But we can do this i promise it will just take a little bit longer than it would if didn't slip of the wagon.

Good luck in your journey Jude and try to stay of those scales, they will only make things harder (should take my own advice lol) x x

Thanku and yep that's a good point didn't think of it that way and yh I defo think planning and bulk cooking will work I just have to start getting in the mind set of it really xx

Vicki-26 said:
Another bad weekend here :( have totally fell off the wagon and with a week to go until i go on my wedding/holiday looks like im not gonna do good! I really wanted to lose 1.5lb this week to take me into my next stone bracket but that obviously isnt going to happen as there is no possible way i can pull it back now i am so desperate i am even considering fast forward for 3 days to see if that will do anything!

What can be done in 3 days to pull this shambles of a disaster back?? I am so angry and upset with myself i seem to constantly lose and gain the same couple of pounds ive not got much more to lose but really would have liked to have got into my next stone bracket for my big day :)

Any tips welcome.... from now till thursday i will be drinking plenty of water and green tea to try and flush out any baddies and increasing the exercise (had a week off that too!!) body combat sessions and walking the pooch are a definate must!

Hope your all ok and had a good weekend :)

Vicki x

Hi vicki I'm the same every time I get within 1/2lb of the next stone or half stone I seem to go backward and takes me 2/3 weeks to get back there but I'm going to try and eat some super speed soup this week you can find the recipe on here I can't think of it off hand but it is tasty I ate it before after a disaster week and managed to lose 1/2lb which was dissapointing but better than a gain! But don't worry about it too much just look forward to your big day :) you must be so excited now it's so close I hope you have an amazing day :-D xxx (hope iv helped a little bit) xxx

Back