Thursday Weighers

Sinead6uk said:
Didn't make weigh in last Thurs as went to Ireland for a long weekend. Back now and dreading the disaster that awaits me on Thursday after eating and drinking wayyy to much! it's my bday on thursday too so this weekend wont be much better! oops! :7834:

Happy Birthday for Thursday... Worry about wi after... Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

hey gang - been super busy so sorry for lack of love on here. Hope everyone is ready for Thursday - i might still be on the gain train, as had a lot of personal stuff going on - but fingers crossed i could rake in a maintain.

Keeping 100% from now until then - :)

x

Don't know what to expect this week. Been a decent week, Sunday was a bit naughty but I think I've more then pulled it back. Missed my syns yesterday though as had to be somewhere so was a quick tea (which was just free and super free food).
Hope everyone is having a good week

enteralterego said:
Don't know what to expect this week. Been a decent week, Sunday was a bit naughty but I think I've more then pulled it back. Missed my syns yesterday though as had to be somewhere so was a quick tea (which was just free and super free food).
Hope everyone is having a good week

You might surprise yourself... Keep the faith... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've been a little off my food the last couple of days suffering with a head cold, i hope that doesnt hinder my weight loss. I've been trying to make an effort to eat enough but struggling to get all my superfree in :(

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!

Really feel like giving up I just seem to be putting more and more weight on just don't seem to be able to focus and put my whole into slimming! I'm moving house in 3 weeks so constantly packing looking after 3 kids and just so tired at the mo I have no energy to cook I'm just failing at this big time I really just Wana be slim and healthy but really don't know if I'm able to do it anymore :'-( x

jude88 said:
Really feel like giving up I just seem to be putting more and more weight on just don't seem to be able to focus and put my whole into slimming! I'm moving house in 3 weeks so constantly packing looking after 3 kids and just so tired at the mo I have no energy to cook I'm just failing at this big time I really just Wana be slim and healthy but really don't know if I'm able to do it anymore :'-( x

Yes you can do it and we're here to support you, if you need it while you're stressed with the move why don't you give yourself a rest for a few weeks, you don't have to go spectacularly off plan, just keep a note in your head of what you're eating rather than write everything down, just be a bit more relaxed, you might gain a few pounds but less stressed what with everything else you don't want the added stress of trying to meal plan everything.

This is probably bad advice I know but it might kick start you anyway when your head is in a better place after the move.

However.. We'd rather you didn't do that! Stay with us and we'll support you x

jude88 said:

Hi you seem to have a lot going on at the mo very busy time moving house. Don't look at it as failing I think once you've moved an are back to normal then I'm sure you will be able to give slimming more attention I'd just try an get your move sorted an try an stay to plan as much as you can an then begin the journey again when you in your new place take care it's a life change not a quick fix :) :) x

Not good news for me +2lb :-( not sure where I'm going wrong if anyone can help me that be great my diary is on here x

lynica said:
Not good news for me +2lb :-( not sure where I'm going wrong if anyone can help me that be great my diary is on here x

Oh no, it's awful when you don't know why you have a gain, what's your diary called and I'll have a look but I warn you I'm no expert! X

lynica said:
Hi you seem to have a lot going on at the mo very busy time moving house. Don't look at it as failing I think once you've moved an are back to normal then I'm sure you will be able to give slimming more attention I'd just try an get your move sorted an try an stay to plan as much as you can an then begin the journey again when you in your new place take care it's a life change not a quick fix :) :) x

Great minds think alike.. And we posted at the same time! X

HPSaucy said:
Lynica I've found it, I'll have a read though x

Thanks appreciate any advise really confused I'm doing it on line by myself so finding minis really helpful speak soon xx need get ready for work ;-) x

Thanks guys I'm gona go to group tonite as I wasn't gona go see if I can grab a book on quick meals to make I'm gona try still but finding it very hard to get the motivation but I'm gona keep on trying x

lynica said:
Thanks appreciate any advise really confused I'm doing it on line by myself so finding minis really helpful speak soon xx need get ready for work ;-) x

Just went and posted in your diary x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jude88 said:
Thanks guys I'm gona go to group tonite as I wasn't gona go see if I can grab a book on quick meals to make I'm gona try still but finding it very hard to get the motivation but I'm gona keep on trying x

Yey :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have no energy to cook I'm just failing at this big time I really just Wana be slim and healthy but really don't know if I'm able to do it anymore :'-( x

Hang in there! I've been like this since Easter :eek: .
Just getting my mojo back, have been yo-yoing all summer.
I have to agree with the others, moving is stressfull enough, without adding to them!

Back