Thursday Weighers

good luck everyone!! don't think its going to be a good loss. we shall see xx

Good luck Thursday Gang... It's soon come around again... Hope all our losses are huge... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ali* said:
Ha ha! Mine isn't!! 0.25lbs off for me :confused: but as Mr T says ... every little helps ;)

Hey babe it is a big loss coz its off, gone banished from your body... Think it could be on, then you'd be gutted... Well done, it shows you are still in the right direction... xx

Jude dont give up totally on this. You are going through a really stressful time and its very diffiucult to keep your head focused when you have so much going on. Go easy on yourself and dont beat yourself up that you think you are failing. You know yourself that to loose weight you need all the mental brain power you can get and if your energy is been used up elsewhere then maybe you should not concentrate as much on the weight loss. Try to put it out of your head as you have other priorities at the moment. Then when you are good and ready go for it!!!

Morning Thursday weighers. Lost 1lb this week. A bit disappointed as I stood on the scales yesterday morning and it said I lost 2lb. Mind you today I feel a bit bloated so maybe its just more fluid in the system. But not complaining as a loss is a loss - I will take it any day.

Best of luck to you all today

FMxx

Will be missing WI today as I have to be somewhere before work tonight but am still in the zone and hoping for a 4lb loss next week to give me my 2.5 stone award. Good luck to all those weighing in today.

A pound off for me... Sts for Kev... Not happy with Kev, he has lost his mojo and needs a kick up the bum to get back in track...

Woo for you and great big kick up the bum for kev. You really deserved that 1lb off! X

shenzi said:
Woo for you and great big kick up the bum for kev. You really deserved that 1lb off! X

Thank you Dr Shenzi... Kick up the bum delivered to Mr Kev... I just think he thinks he can wing it now... God knows what he is up to while I am work... Beer and cake methinks... xx

YAY! 1.5lb off. I'm gunning for my 1/2 stone award next week!!
Good luck to the rest of you today!

Seeing everyones losses is making me more paranoid I'm gonna let the team down!! Well done everyone so far :)

sleepytimesadie said:
A pound off for me... Sts for Kev... Not happy with Kev, he has lost his mojo and needs a kick up the bum to get back in track...

Well done sadie, has Kev been drinking the ale again? I avoided it last week so hoping it shows tonight

good luck gang - im a gain girl tonight - 3 on i think (over 2 weeks) so not too bad! got a lot of personal stuff going on and i have reached for the vino!!! ooops!

x

Lost 5.5lbs since I last went three weeks ago over the moon I thought I could have even gained! Got my 4st and half award only 2lbs to 5st!

Well done on losses so far! Good luck to everyone else weighing in tonight! X

Back