Well done and congratulations!

7.5lbs off for me this week!:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh wow! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Wow! Well done :)

Thanks hun & well done on your loss & 2st!! Keep up the good work :) xxx

1.5 on for me! Was expecting worse after a week off in Ireland! Must keep the bday celebrations under control this weekend! :D

bb65 said:
Well done everyone..
lost 4lbs tonight, dont know how i managed it!!! soo happy, got my 1/2 stone award and SOTW

Stacey x

Yey :)

Well done x

lsf666 said:
1 lb off for me and got my 2 st award :)

Happy with that after my crappy week

Well done Lisa... xx Well deserved... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Wow some fantastic losses this week, well done.. Unfortunately not for me though, 1/2lb off, good news is it's a loss but not that pleased as had a 100% week, might try shaking thinks up a bit and throw some red and green days in this week.

HPSaucy said:
Wow some fantastic losses this week, well done.. Unfortunately not for me though, 1/2lb off, good news is it's a loss but not that pleased as had a 100% week, might try shaking thinks up a bit and throw some red and green days in this week.

But its half off babe... It's gone... And next week, it will be more... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

1.5lb off for me, 14.5lb total, got my 1 stone award :D so so happy!

Now aiming for another stone by Christmas...

Thanks guys for your support I put 2 on but I'm just going to go back to basic cooking until I move and get back into the swing of things once were all settled :)

jentwinkle said:
1.5lb off for me, 14.5lb total, got my 1 stone award :D so so happy!

Now aiming for another stone by Christmas...

Yey! Well done :)

Hi Guy's! Well done all of you who have put the effort in and been rewarded with a loss! I didn't and gained a 1lb :-( I seem to have a few crappy days followed by frantic " must make up for the weekend" days! Just seem to have lost the enthusiasm at the moment and didn't even stay for the meeting after being weighed but managed to have a beer or two in the bar downstairs with a fellow fed up SW member! (Maybe I ought to change my meeting to one that doesn't have a bar on the premesis!!!) Any ideas to help me get back on track and lose this ruddy stone??? I Did make a vegetable soup in my slow cooker, which has helped when I'm hungry, and a lovely beef stew with enough left over for another days meal, so haven't been totally useless! Help!!!! :)

mutley1964 said:
Hi Guy's! Well done all of you who have put the effort in and been rewarded with a loss! I didn't and gained a 1lb :-( I seem to have a few crappy days followed by frantic " must make up for the weekend" days! Just seem to have lost the enthusiasm at the moment and didn't even stay for the meeting after being weighed but managed to have a beer or two in the bar downstairs with a fellow fed up SW member! (Maybe I ought to change my meeting to one that doesn't have a bar on the premesis!!!) Any ideas to help me get back on track and lose this ruddy stone??? I Did make a vegetable soup in my slow cooker, which has helped when I'm hungry, and a lovely beef stew with enough left over for another days meal, so haven't been totally useless! Help!!!! :)

The bar sounds good!

Don't be too down on yourself, is just a blip, have you got a spare hour to go through recipes on here, old magazines etc? Try and come up with some meals you haven't tried before and do a menu plan for the whole week.

Hey! Did you all have the 12 weeks to Christmas tasting sessions this week? We got to do our Christmas wishes and I put down "to weight 12 stone by Christmas". I will bloody hit it, although I know it will be difficult in December, but godammit I will. I will hit my 10% next week and also get my half stone, means I would have lost 1.5 stone so far.

Back