Thursday Weighers

Hey! Did you all have the 12 weeks to Christmas tasting sessions this week? We got to do our Christmas wishes and I put down "to weight 12 stone by Christmas". I will bloody hit it, although I know it will be difficult in December, but godammit I will. I will hit my 10% next week and also get my half stone, means I would have lost 1.5 stone so far.

Im in a very similar situation to you next week I will get my 1.5 stone award (I hope) not far off my club 10.
I put down to loose a stone in the 12 weeks but would be happy with 12lbs

Im in a very similar situation to you next week I will get my 1.5 stone award (I hope) not far off my club 10.
I put down to loose a stone in the 12 weeks but would be happy with 12lbs
Oh great! How long have you been doing SW and how far are you from target if I may ask? I've got another 3 and a half stone to lose to hit target. Then, after that I will add another stone on top.

Oh great! How long have you been doing SW and how far are you from target if I may ask? I've got another 3 and a half stone to lose to hit target. Then, after that I will add another stone on top.

8 Weeks ive been doing it, 4 Stone then iv'e hit what I think im happy with for target

feistyfluxy said:
Hey! Did you all have the 12 weeks to Christmas tasting sessions this week? We got to do our Christmas wishes and I put down "to weight 12 stone by Christmas". I will bloody hit it, although I know it will be difficult in December, but godammit I will. I will hit my 10% next week and also get my half stone, means I would have lost 1.5 stone so far.

Were having ours next week altho I'm not sure what to make :-S my Christmas wish is to get back into my size 14's again not sure wether il do it but I'm gona give it a good go! And go you that's the can do attitude we all need to have! :) x

So true, you gotta give it a go. And if you don't hit it, so what, at least you are closer to target than you ever were! I'm going to start incorporating some serious exercise as that seems to be the magical solution to all weigh problems. it will ensure I won't hit a plateau - or when I've overindulged in December (but I will try to be good) the weight will still steadily go down.

have only just been able to post my weight on this one not happy 1lb gain.. :( had alot on my plate last week and im heading for 3lb off this week which will put me back on track and my 1stone in 7weeks :) i hope it works xx

Hey! Did you all have the 12 weeks to Christmas tasting sessions this week?

We've got ours this week, struggling to think of something to do! toyed with the idea of doing the sw corned beef pasties, (see recipe forum page), cause I know that come Boxing day I'm fed up with Xmas food. Who doesn't have turkey curry that day! I suppose I could do a turkey curry pasty?

Now there's inspiration!!!!!!

We've got ours this week, struggling to think of something to do! toyed with the idea of doing the sw corned beef pasties, (see recipe forum page), cause I know that come Boxing day I'm fed up with Xmas food. Who doesn't have turkey curry that day! I suppose I could do a turkey curry pasty?

Now there's inspiration!!!!!!
My friend brought in a turkey stroganoff. There were scones cut out in x'mas tree shapes, some very impressive mince pies, teeny ginger bread cookies, meatballs (they've incorporated scan bran in there for some reason - why?), yadda yadda - how about some turkey meatballs? :D

Well done on your determination. Fantastic to see such positivity here. I am more or less the same weight to loose as yourself and I am trying to keep the motivation 100%. Keep up the good work.

FMxx

Omg omg omg after putting on for tge last 2 weeks iv had some really good news I'm back in my size 14's!!! I'm so frickin happy! I was a size 18 when I started SW bout 8 weeks ago!!! My Christmas wish has come true already!!!! :-D xxx

( i'm new to this so hope i'm posting right...) jude88 thats absolutely fab, was having a down day and i just read your news and it made me smile ! Thanks for that and congrats x

smash2 said:
( i'm new to this so hope i'm posting right...) jude88 thats absolutely fab, was having a down day and i just read your news and it made me smile ! Thanks for that and congrats x

Hiya yes you're posting right :) and thankyou im glad iv made you smile too :) iv Still got a great big smile on too :-D xx

Omg omg omg after putting on for tge last 2 weeks iv had some really good news I'm back in my size 14's!!! I'm so frickin happy! I was a size 18 when I started SW bout 8 weeks ago!!! My Christmas wish has come true already!!!! :-D xxx

Thats so great well done hun

Well done on your determination. Fantastic to see such positivity here. I am more or less the same weight to loose as yourself and I am trying to keep the motivation 100%. Keep up the good work.

FMxx
Wehay! You go girl! I've given myself an "easy" target of 4 stone to lose, then once that is gone I will hit an additional stone. I thought I better make it seem achievable first to give myself that motivation. 6 pack here we come! ;)

Is it Thursday yet?? Haha xxx ;)

ive been so naughty and feel stupid for not sticking to plan (until today!) you woudl think my wedding woudl make me focus a little, but i seem to have a 'balls it' attitude. FFS!!!!

I sneaked a look today and its 4.5 on - so my aim is to get this number down.

Gym tonight - 100% on plan. Here we go!!! :) xxx

Ellebear its because you have more important things to worry about than a bit of water weight enjoy your wedding day 4 days to go!! Xx

Back