Thursday Weighers

sleepytimesadie said:
No thank god, coz I bet I have gained a ton! Not looking forward to it! How you doing Mrs? Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm doing ok thanks... I've started helping at my Mums cafe which means I get to pick at food but all good stuff & we've just started doing meals on wheels too so it's nice I can get out run about after the elderly a bit :) I'm just focusing everything I got to get to my goal!! When is your goal, hallowe'en?? This yr is flying by Xxx

enteralterego said:
I wish it was I've been a good boy over the weekend (only 1 beer) and have high hopes to continue my losing streak again this week

I'm quite excited too... Losing 2lbs last week having been on hols for two weeks has given me a huge boost!!! Plus my only pair of jeans are falling down with every step lol :( What is your next goal xx :)

Blondee said:
I'm doing ok thanks... I've started helping at my Mums cafe which means I get to pick at food but all good stuff & we've just started doing meals on wheels too so it's nice I can get out run about after the elderly a bit :) I'm just focusing everything I got to get to my goal!! When is your goal, hallowe'en?? This yr is flying by Xxx

I'm quite excited too... Losing 2lbs last week having been on hols for two weeks has given me a huge boost!!! Plus my only pair of jeans are falling down with every step lol :( What is your next goal xx :)

Yeah Halloween is when I want to be in the tens for... I go to the Whitby Goth weekend on the 2nd November... Would love to go at 10.7 but I doubt that, but the tens themselves are doable... Fingers x'd... Sounds like you are doing fine, like the idea of you doing meals on wheels, if I had more time I would volunteer too... Very rewarding... Keep going babe... your doing fab... xx

Morning guys. The Thursday nerves are kicking in early for me :-(

Anyone else not confident this week?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning guys. The Thursday nerves are kicking in early for me :-(

Anyone else not confident this week?

Agree with you there! After last weeks major loss, I'm not sure this week, the only thing different is eating meat during the week???? Although I've got soup again for tea tonight, so that might help?

Blondee said:

Next goal is to try loose another stone in time for Xmas, also my little challenge to myself is to see how long I can go without getting a gain.
I've had to put a extra hole in my belt to keep my jeans up lol shopping trip may be in order soon

I wish thursday was a long time away too, I have stayed within the weekly syns amount but due to * week feel bloated and HUGE, lol. I need 4 off to get my 2.5 st award but me thinks it won't be this week. Nevermind I will remain focused and it will happen. I always get nervous the day before WI. Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.

enteralterego said:
Next goal is to try loose another stone in time for Xmas, also my little challenge to myself is to see how long I can go without getting a gain.
I've had to put a extra hole in my belt to keep my jeans up lol shopping trip may be in order soon

That's great!! New clothes - new you!! :) I have a pair of jeans that fall down now without undoing the zip so I know how you feel lol :) Another stone before Xmas is feasible... I'd like half for Xmas, that'd suit me fine. :) xx

Is it just me or dose anyone else where the same clothes to WI every week? Just in case there's a weight difference... LOL

Is it just me or dose anyone else where the same clothes to WI every week? Just in case there's a weight difference... LOL

I do try to. I didn't at first and it really made a difference. Especially if you wear jeans one week!

Now I stick to leggings and t shirt - every week. THat way it can be leggings and flip flops in the summer or boots in the winter (which obviously come off) and a cardy too (which also comes off!).

I found that my phone, wallet and keys weigh a fraction over 1lb!:eek: Needless to say they stay on the chair while I'm weighed these days!

dusk said:

Yup same t-shirts. Jeans and trainers. Empty pockets. I've started wearing boots this week though because of weather so need to remember to wear trainers tomorrow as my boots are heavy

Yup, jeans with my leather belt with studs, you are looking 2 pounds without a prob. I wore jeans to work last Thursday and brought my work trousers with me. You want to wear pretty much the same thing so you know where you truly are.

Good luck today everyone its finally Thursday!

Has anyone else found waiting for Thursday has just made their year fly by? Xx

Last edited:
Morning everyone... I hope all of you do well at the scales today... I am expecting the gain train... A special extra good luck to EB on her final wi as a single lady and of course all the 100% crew...

Back