Thursday Weighers

Ellebear said:
hey gang - lost 1lb this week!! yay! x

Well done Ellebear!! When you getting hitched hun? Cant be far off now :) xx

1.5lbs off for me

Hi everyone

im new to all this but after my first ever week on sw i lost 4lb and im really please with myself!!

my weight has been having quite a big of effect on my physical and mental health so just pleased ive taken a step in the right direction. im only 30 and a mum so ive got to get it sorted.

plus i wanna wear nice clothes!

anyway, well done to all who have lost this week. heres to next week....

2.5lb off for me this week, so I got my stone blingy tonight and SOTW! :D (3 SOTW's out of 5 isn't bad, me thinks?!)

x

Well done everyone! 1 week to go until next weigh in lol

What's everyone mini goals this week?

Mine is to lose at least half a pound to get my 3 stone shiny x

sleepytimesadie said:
Well done Emma... Proud of you... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you Chelle xx

I follow the red and green days and I do a lot of green days my thing at the moment is chips, cheese, bacon and a couple of fried eggs all that for 2 syns. Yummy must off had it 4 times this last week tonight I will be having liver done in an onion gravy with bacon, jackets and cheese. The liver is from tesco and comes ready to put in the oven 3 syns for the whole thing on a red day, scrummy.

mmmm...cheesy chips! if it wasn't for the fact its 11.45pm i might well have headed for the kitchen!! :D
thanks for sharing! I might give some green days a go. :)

1lb off for me, very pleased with that as I've been ill all week and although I've been eating the right things I haven't been eating much. 100% week for me as only 4.5lb to go to my Club 10 and want to get there asap!

Well done everyone :) xx

Back