Thursday Weighers

diddldonna said:
Hi I wish to join the Thursday Gang :) I lost 1 pound last Thursday which brings it to 2 stone 13 pounds weight loss so far, I really hope to get my 3 stone award this week.

Hi and welcome, hope you make your 3 stone this week

I lost 0.5lb this week

1.5lb off thursday just gone :)

Welcome Julia x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A 1lb off for me at Thursdays weigh-in :-( Have decided I'm fed up of "fannying" about...for want of a better expression so have gone all out to quit the wine ( :-( ) and have made a real effort to be organised and start cooking some of the recipes available. Have to say, i tried the beef Bourginion which is in the new magazine. I did it in the slow cooker and it was delicious, even with the swede mash! The chicken chasseur was rather bland but hey! at least I tried it! :)

Dodgy weekend for me as went to see joy formidable and had a few beers. Also went in kebab shop but asked for just just meat and salad. Sunday I was hangover so I was a tad piggy.
From yesterday till thurs I plan to be 100% and hope to see either a small loss or sts.

julia247 said:
thank you lisa xx i am trying to be 100% this week cause like mutley1964 i am sick of fannying around xxxx good luck to us all
100% weeks needed all round as I gained last week :-(

Hopefully we'll both be total losers on Thursday :)

giraffegirl said:
Hello Thurdsay lovelies - I have no motivation and am self sabotaging! HELLLLLLPPP!

Sorry you're finding it hard. Check out the inspirational stories on here as it helps me x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not going this weigh myself this Thursday as there is a work presentation then all the free booze and food one can cram into oneself. I on the other hand intend to be a very good girl and live on soda with wedge of lime and eat only what I should be eating. Just need to stay focused.

Must be something in the water, as I ended up having a turkey Subway for lunch, no cheese all other bits in it free bar hot chilli sauce?!:eek:

Anyone know the syns in that? (6" BTW)
They mentioned Subway in the SW website:" Italian cheese and herbs, hearty Italian, honey oat and wraps come in at between 10-12 Syns. Wholemeal bread sadly isn’t on the Subway menu, however if you want to enjoy a sub sandwich the 6-inch wheat or Italian are the better options for 9 Syns each".
It's a delayed response to the full moon, isn't it? :)

They mentioned Subway in the SW website:" Italian cheese and herbs, hearty Italian, honey oat and wraps come in at between 10-12 Syns. Wholemeal bread sadly isn’t on the Subway menu, however if you want to enjoy a sub sandwich the 6-inch wheat or Italian are the better options for 9 Syns each".
It's a delayed response to the full moon, isn't it? :)

That's why I've got itchy soles and hair on my palms then!:D

I had a look on SW web site just after I posted, I went with 12.5 syns for a 6" turkey sub sounds about right, as the vast majority of them would have been in the bread, only had the hot chilli sauce as it says in store that it's on their low fat list. Shame I followed up at teatime with another So Juicy!:eek: Two in 2 days! Garlic chicken, though tonight.

Am trying the mini goal idea. Have a wedding and a party or 3 the first 2 weeks in November so aiming for 5 off by nov 5th. I've just eaten tomorrows lunch... Boredom I think! It was two thirds super free though do not feeling too guilty. Until tomorrow!

Weigh in tom, random question think on probably being silly but I drink a lot of water normally but get paranoid I shouldn't drink as much today and tom incase it affects my loss! Does anyone know if it really makes much difference?

timtim said:
Weigh in tom, random question think on probably being silly but I drink a lot of water normally but get paranoid I shouldn't drink as much today and tom incase it affects my loss! Does anyone know if it really makes much difference?

Drinking water is the best thing you can do, don't exceed two litres a day, but it actually makes you flush out more retentive water... Water does not make you hoard the stuff in your body already, it replaces what you lose and makes all your functions work much better...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back