Thursday Weighers

Wi tomorrow for me, but I am not sure how I will do... Thinking of either taking a break from class and on here, I have lost steam and think I have been coming on here too much putting pressure on myself when I can't really afford the time... I also think I have let the diet become more about the numbers and less about what I want... I will see how I feel tomorrow after I get chance to talk to the girls... No good talking to my c, as She and I clash...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Drinking water is the best thing you can do, don't exceed two litres a day, but it actually makes you flush out more retentive water... Water does not make you hoard the stuff in your body already, it replaces what you lose and makes all your functions work much better...

Thank you!! I thought so but everytime I get to Wednesday I start getting paranoid about something or other lol fingers crossed I'll have a good loss!
Good luck to everyone at weigh in tomorrow :)

sleepytimesadie said:
Wi tomorrow for me, but I am not sure how I will do... Thinking of either taking a break from class and on here, I have lost steam and think I have been coming on here too much putting pressure on myself when I can't really afford the time... I also think I have let the diet become more about the numbers and less about what I want... I will see how I feel tomorrow after I get chance to talk to the girls... No good talking to my c, as She and I clash...

Fingers crossed you'll get a loss, if not maybe you do need a break. I think once your in the wrong mind set you start to resent the plan and then you'll take a break with out realising! Maybe take a couple of weeks "holiday" and then try again! Also try find a new consultant maybe. Good luck tomorrow either way.

Thanks... I have thought about moving class before, but I like the other members and it fits around my rather hectic schedule, I work 20 hrs in a supermarket, help my husband run a pub and have a bathbomb and soap buisness too... Hence why I think I have been putting pressure on myself to find more time for this... I will have a good think... x

Hey Chelle! You've done so well, you should be really proud of all the effort you've put into your fab weight loss :) Must admit I've been fannying about myself lately, 1lb on, 1 off, STS etc, etc. Drinking too much between Thursday evening and Sunday then trying to be really good before the next weigh-in. Anyway, have decided enough of wasting time and money. I have knocked the wine on the head :( , limited the social life :( , and started to really plan my meals. Other half is in his element trying out all these new recipes and although I HATE cooking, I'm feeling rather chuffed with myself for putting in the effort :) Really hoping for a suitable weight loss tomorrow to reflect some of that effort!!! Having a good consultant makes all the difference. We lost ours recently and have had various people stand in. It's not the same and last week I decided if this "new" consultant was naff, i was off....She seems okay at the moment so I'll give her another go tomorrow!!! Good luck what ever you decide! :)

Hello Thurdsay lovelies - I have no motivation and am self sabotaging! HELLLLLLPPP!

Hey Giraffegirl! You must have some motivation cos you've lost 56lbs!!! Well done you! :) I know what you mean about self sabotaging...why have 1 glass of wine when you can have the WHOLE bottle...Ho Hum :(
Welcome anyway! :)

lollypop1985 said:
chelle if you come off here who is going to support me :)

We will be here to support you lollypop, chelle needs to do what is right for her :) x

lollypop1985 said:

I'm not giving in girls... Just need to get a grip... I will see how I do tomorrow... I might have a little break, but, I will talk to the girls at class... I may just need to stop putting pressure on myself... Thanks for the kind words everyone is so fab on here... xx

Hellooooooo

I'm having my 1st proper weigh in this week. Changed my group from where I went over 6months ago. Hoping that I get on ok. Trousers feel but looser so here's hoping. X

I feel like I'm heading towards my first gain since I started.....not had a very good week, and then I leave OH in charge of the shopping and he comes back with mince pies! I mean, seriously I've only got so much will power! lol

I won't be too upset if I gain as I know i've had a bad week and will start again with more determination on Friday.

Had much more water today and green tea instead of the normal stuff so hope that helps for tomorrow.

sleepytimesadie said:

Do whatever's best for you x
I know I've been down this week and so not been on here much. After my gain last week I'm fed up and just need to refocus.

lollypop1985 said:
Me x

shenzi said:
We will be here to support you lollypop, chelle needs to do what is right for her :) x
Yes we will still be there for each other - and Chelle after her break (if she needs one)

sleepytimesadie said:
I'm not giving in girls... Just need to get a grip... I will see how I do tomorrow... I might have a little break, but, I will talk to the girls at class... I may just need to stop putting pressure on myself... Thanks for the kind words everyone is so fab on here... xx

You're so supportive it's only fair we try to be the same x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you guys have a ritual the day you go to get weighed? I normally stick to A LOT of liquids, although I will have porridge, then soup and lots of fruit and megatonnes of green tea and water.

I'm on hols tomorrow so won't be weighed, am a little worried as I won't know where I am. Any tips? :S

I limit fluids on weigh in day to the same amount each week. ( 3 cups of tea or coffee before lunch, no fluids after until I've weighed in. )
A pint of water weighs 1.25lbs so if you have an extra pint one week on WI day you weigh heavier.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I limit fluids on weigh in day to the same amount each week. ( 3 cups of tea or coffee before lunch, no fluids after until I've weighed in. )
A pint of water weighs 1.25lbs so if you have an extra pint one week on WI day you weigh heavier.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
Ahh, that is interesting. I'm always worried about bloating as I bloat up quite drastically during the day, so I drink a lot (and spend plenty of pennies). Interesting that about limiting the intake. I might give that a go next week.

Good luck for wi everyone! Xx

Do you guys have a ritual the day you go to get weighed? I normally stick to A LOT of liquids, although I will have porridge, then soup and lots of fruit and megatonnes of green tea and water.

I'm on hols tomorrow so won't be weighed, am a little worried as I won't know where I am. Any tips? :S

I just try to keep to the same food as I do rest of the working week, Muller and Fruit for breakfast, Banana and a alpen light for a snack then a Ham and tomato butty for lunch (on 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread). I just try not to have a coffee late on in the aft and wait until after WI

I would just carry on as if I have had a good week then hopefully when you WI next week you have a nice big loss

lsf666 said:
Good luck guys :)

12.5 hours to go for me. Eek

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for later xx

Back