Thursday Weighers

You too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone -1lb for me woohoo now my offical wedding weight from 11 years ago so chuffed bring on another good week !!! Good luck everyone hope it's all loses xx

Omg omg omg after putting on for tge last 2 weeks iv had some really good news I'm back in my size 14's!!! I'm so frickin happy! I was a size 18 when I started SW bout 8 weeks ago!!! My Christmas wish has come true already!!!! :-D xxx

that is great well done you xxx

Well done! Great result for me too - 1.25lbs off - also taking me to my lowest yet!

Well done too!! its a great feeling :) I just need to stick with it only got 8lbs to go to my target, what about you ?? have a good day x

Morning guys! What can I say but my (HUGE!) efforts paid off...I lost 3lbs and reached my club 10! :) Now just got to make sure I don't buy a "cheeky" bottle of wine to celebrate my efforts :(

mutley1964 said:
Well done Chelle! You are so close to your target! :) Hope your feeling "Happier" for the week ahead!

Thank you... I hope so too... Well done to you too... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Fairymary said:
Thats a great result, hopefully it will help keep you motivated for next week. Its always the last few pounds that are the hardest. Keep up the good work.

Thank you sweetheart... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

mutley1964 said:
Morning guys! What can I say but my (HUGE!) efforts paid off...I lost 3lbs and reached my club 10! :) Now just got to make sure I don't buy a "cheeky" bottle of wine to celebrate my efforts :(

Congrats on the great loss there and the club 10. I'm not far from my club 10.

Back