Thursday Weighers

Fairymary said:
Another 1lb gone. After the weekend I had I am really rather pleased to see a loss.

Best of luck to you all

It's great after a bad weekend to still see a loss, good effort, hope mine is the same as I had bad weekend to

well done to everyone that has lost this week and good luck to those yet to weigh!!

I managed 1lb this week, which im pleased about. ive been up-to my ears in it, no time to REALLY food optimise, i didn't go over my syns but i didnt really have the best week either in terms of enjoying my food!

here's to next week and PLANNING!!!

good luck everyone! i'm so nervous.... after 2lb on last week and this being my 1yr weigh in i just cant help but be nervous lol

Going for my 1st weigh in tonight. Have been on plan apart from Saturday which is really shocking in my 1st week. Hoping I've pulled it back. Will be gutted if no weight loss. I know I know I should have stayed on plan - I went out with good intentions but the wine flowed and out flowed my common sense.

I'm not used to weighing in at night either. I used to go to a morning club 6 months ago. The temptation not to eat! I've been good though and have.

Anyone else have this problem? X

Vm019 said:
good luck everyone! i'm so nervous.... after 2lb on last week and this being my 1yr weigh in i just cant help but be nervous lol

I gained 2 last week too so hope we both lose :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the hrs are counting down.... almost time for weigh in and still dreaming about what i might have for dinner! Thinking maybe a baked spud with beans or pasta n sauce with peas and then a spicy bean burger with cheese, gerkhins, frenchs mustard & tomato sauce.... Does anyone else treat themselves to a nice tea on a Thursday?

Vm019 said:
the hrs are counting down.... almost time for weigh in and still dreaming about what i might have for dinner! Thinking maybe a baked spud with beans or pasta n sauce with peas and then a spicy bean burger with cheese, gerkhins, frenchs mustard & tomato sauce.... Does anyone else treat themselves to a nice tea on a Thursday?

Yes. I'm thinking chicken chow mien - but only if I lose.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

enteralterego said:
Lost another 2lb (after my beer swilling Saturday so very happy) that's 24.5 off now in my first 10 weeks.

That's a good loss... even with the ale... well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

1lb off for me, and got my 5st award :)

1st week and I lost 7lb - really pleased x

KazzW said:
1st week and I lost 7lb - really pleased x

Bloody hell that's excellent :) Well done you - roll on next week hey :) xx

Gained a pound :) Soooo worth it for the chocolate doughnut, giant milky bar buttons, cheese scone with mushroom pate & luxury coleslaw I've had the past two days haha ;) Will get it off next week!! Well done to all losers xxx

Viixenx said:
-1lb for me, bit disappointed but hey ho,

Don't be disappointed - it's in the right direction, well done :) xx

Back