Thursday Weighers

3.5 off this week. So that 2 gain from last week us all gone now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Guys, needed 1.5lb for my 3st shiny but only lost a 1lb, gutted.

Well done everyone who has lost. xx

Last edited:
Blondee said:
Gained a pound :) Soooo worth it for the chocolate doughnut, giant milky bar buttons, cheese scone with mushroom pate & luxury coleslaw I've had the past two days haha ;) Will get it off next week!! Well done to all losers xxx

Stunning... Made me laugh, and crave a chocolate donut... lol... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Trying not to be depressed. 1lb on!:(

Stayed to group but so didn't want to. I wasn't expecting a large loss but not an on?

I can only say that I haven't been 100% with all my syns this week. I made a plum tart last Sunday, for the kids, no idea how many syns were in it? I know I've had 1/4 of it, thankfully the rest was eaten, NOT by me.
The only other thing different is I haven't been able to do much exercise this week, due to some pesky blisters on big toes.

In some ways I'm glad I've had this week, if I had of had a loss or even stayed the same I may have just taken it for granted. Now I have to have a serious look again at what I'm eating.

PS Yes I did have a chinese for tea after weigh in. That's how p'eed off I am!

2lb loss :) x

I come back with my tail between my legs!

I've kept to plan while I was 'offline' life got in the way!!!

-2lb off for me!

4lb off for me this week and SOTW again!!! :eek: (4 weeks out of 6!)

Target for next week....at least a 1lb loss to get 1.5 stone award. *crosses fingers*

x

Half on for me. Really disappointed as I've had a bad cold all week and it's been so hard to resist comfort eating! C said it was probably water retention due to the cold but I've drank more fluid this week than normal. Oh well hopefully it'll come off next week. Well done everyone x

Hello all, I'm a relative newbie to SW, yesterday was my second weigh-in and SHOCK HORROR I lost 3lbs BUT I did not stick to the plan at all.

All started on Saturday at work with a piece of baclava then it was all down hill from there!

Anyone else had unexpected weeks like that because a part of me really doesn't believe the scales?

A quick overview of my syns last week, so none of you think I'm exaggerating... Brace yourselves...

Sat - crisps, kit Kay, baclava
Sun - toast with BUTTER!!
Mon - pizza, biccies, greasy spag Bol, choc cake
Tue- two cookies (I'm not talking Maryland, I'm talking GoURMET!), egg and bacon croissant, the huge pack of walkers
Wed- two more cookies, greasy spag Bol, kit Kat, crisps, biscuits
Thu- ice cream, chips, biscuits

Yet somehow, 3 off?? Please someone tell me how that makes sense... It's driving me insane!!

Flutterby3 said:
Hello all, I'm a relative newbie to SW, yesterday was my second weigh-in and SHOCK HORROR I lost 3lbs BUT I did not stick to the plan at all.

All started on Saturday at work with a piece of baclava then it was all down hill from there!

Anyone else had unexpected weeks like that because a part of me really doesn't believe the scales?

A quick overview of my syns last week, so none of you think I'm exaggerating... Brace yourselves...

Sat - crisps, kit Kay, baclava
Sun - toast with BUTTER!!
Mon - pizza, biccies, greasy spag Bol, choc cake
Tue- two cookies (I'm not talking Maryland, I'm talking GoURMET!), egg and bacon croissant, the huge pack of walkers
Wed- two more cookies, greasy spag Bol, kit Kat, crisps, biscuits
Thu- ice cream, chips, biscuits

Yet somehow, 3 off?? Please someone tell me how that makes sense... It's driving me insane!!

Only thing I can think of is - if you hadn't been even 10% on plan then you may have gained or STS. Just having SW in your subconscious can make you make better choices even though you don't realise. Like stopping after a couple if slices of pizza when before SW you may have finished the whole thing!

Imagine your loss next week if you stay on plan!!! Even if its only 70% on plan :)

Some great losses this week, well done peeps!

Last night's +1 doesn't seem so bad this morning. More resolve this week, can't up the exercise as it's the GSR next Sunday so have to be sensible with training and rest days this week!:eek:

Does anyone use the diaries? And do you find them useful? (The ones on here)

-1.5lbs for me! Very pleased as I was sure I was heading for a gain.

lsf666 said:
Only thing I can think of is - if you hadn't been even 10% on plan then you may have gained or STS. Just having SW in your subconscious can make you make better choices even though you don't realise. Like stopping after a couple if slices of pizza when before SW you may have finished the whole thing!

Imagine your loss next week if you stay on plan!!! Even if its only 70% on plan :)

What's STS?

Some great losses this week, well done peeps!

Last night's +1 doesn't seem so bad this morning. More resolve this week, can't up the exercise as it's the GSR next Sunday so have to be sensible with training and rest days this week!:eek:

Does anyone use the diaries? And do you find them useful? (The ones on here)
I have a diary and it helps me loads :)
And I read other peoples to try and help and to get inspiration too. I highly recommend it.

What's STS?

Stay the same...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins
Thanks Chelle x

Well done you! I think you've got this sussed! :)

Cheers I think I have, Gone a bit crazy this eve though was in tesco shopping and I craved doritos so eaten half a big bag of cheesey Doritos, They did taste nice though.
This is why we always do a online shop so I cant be tempted like this but didn't have enough to warrant a online shop

At least its friday and not a wednesday night

Back