Thursday Weighers

Hi everyone, can I join in please.... I get weighed on a Thursday, had my first week last week and lost 5lbs.... Which I loved. Am loving sw at the moment, and have got back into the gym too which is making me feel better.

I am 34 I was 10st 5lbs when I got married three years ago and now I am 12st 3lbs.....

I would love to see an 11 on Thursday, but if I loose 2lbs I will have done half a stone so will be happy with that!!!!

Good luck for Thursday everyone x

Welcome to all the newbie Thursday weighers.. I'm back from holidays now, not anticipating a loss this week even though I got back on track straight away yesterday, we'll just have to see, roll on Thursday!

Missing my weigh in this week as it's weddign anniversary, Hoping by next thursday ive lost 4lbs to get my 2 stone and 10% shiney, Trying to not lapse into the "I dont have a weigh in this week so I can eat more" mode

I weigh in on Thursday and then have 2 weeks off so I'm a bit worried about that too!!

Hopefully I won't go too mental!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I doubt you will. I didn't weigh myself last week and I have been ultra paranoid! Am terrified of what may appear on the scales on Thursday, the ones at home are broken and say I'm 10 stone (hah, I wish) so am feeling pretty unsure.

Just hope I get through the day - have been good all week (my 2nd week). Have cravings though and have used up all my syns! Don't wanna spoil it now! Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

shoegirl said:
Just hope I get through the day - have been good all week (my 2nd week). Have cravings though and have used up all my syns! Don't wanna spoil it now! Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

What are you craving? X

Wine, cheese, chocolate. I'm holding on though! Thursday is Wine Night @ ours. Just keep telling myself I can have all of the above tomorrow. Lesson learned - won't use up all my syns before half the week is over!!

Have a low syn chocolate or an options drink, please don't deny yourself what you need x

shenzi said:
Have a low syn chocolate or an options drink, please don't deny yourself what you need x

Craving has gone at the minute, if it cones back might go for a curly wurly later! Haven't had any chocolate for 3 weeks doing quite well for me lol xx

Good luck all today,
No WI for me today, Pretty glad really as caved in to wife last and we had takeaway, May I add it was rubbish and contained way to much salt as been feeling thirsty all night and so enjoyed some fruit for breakfast. Off plan the next few day as were away for our anniversary but I aim to try make the right choices where possible.

Good luck today everyone, can't believe its Thursday again already! X

I am feeling quite positive about tonight.....mainly as I am hoping to get my stone shiny!

Have been quite good all week apart from a couple of homemade cookies that someone bought into work yesterday......I only have so much will power (and that was used up avoiding the cheesecake on tuesday - going to work is clearly bad for me!)

Enjoy ur wee break enteralterego!! I can't wait for tonight. After weigh in I'm getting a Chinese takeaway and some wine. :)

Back