Thursday Weighers

Chinese for me after WI too I think ;-)

Last WI today and then 2 weeks off!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5 on :-( :-( need to get back in the zone feeling ok cause was expecting a gain but it's a little higher than I wanted oh well back to it going for 100% this week bring it on hopefully be a big loser next week !!
Good luck everyone xx

shoegirl said:
Wine, cheese, chocolate. I'm holding on though! Thursday is Wine Night @ ours. Just keep telling myself I can have all of the above tomorrow. Lesson learned - won't use up all my syns before half the week is over!!

So you must do weekly syns then rather than daily, I was a bit confused how at that time in the morning you'd used all your syns up lol!

Enjoy your wine evening tonight x

lynica said:
2.5 on :-( :-( need to get back in the zone feeling ok cause was expecting a gain but it's a little higher than I wanted oh well back to it going for 100% this week bring it on hopefully be a big loser next week !!
Good luck everyone xx

Sorry it's a gain but what a great attitude you have - 100% this week and that gain will have gone away!!!

Good luck to everyone today, goodness knows how much I've put on due to holiday even though I've been on plan since Monday, having to get to a different group today so will let you know later.

HPSaucy said:
Good luck to everyone today, goodness knows how much I've put on due to holiday even though I've been on plan since Monday, having to get to a different group today so will let you know later.

Good luck x

Hope the new group is good too :)

lsf666 said:
Good luck x

Hope the new group is good too :)

Not sure what one I'm going to as depends how long it takes to sit on the M25 car park after I've been to Dr's as heading to parents.

Good luck to all today & think thin guys :) xxx

Good morning Thursday Gang... Good luck to all of you for wi today... I have just got back, I sts this week, but happy with that... Got two weeks off, and am planning to be good until we go away on Wednesday... Kev put one on, but I think he is on holiday already... No harm done, we will both be back on track after Whitby Goth week... Take care... Chelle...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Good morning Thursday Gang... Good luck to all of you for wi today... I have just got back, I sts this week, but happy with that... Got two weeks off, and am planning to be good until we go away on Wednesday... Kev put one on, but I think he is on holiday already... No harm done, we will both be back on track after Whitby Goth week... Take care... Chelle...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Have a good holiday sounds a good trip :) x

:wave_cry: today my scales were nasty and told me I'd gained 2lbs.....:eek:

so good all week, too!

ah well - onwards!!!

Good luck everyone!

Well done to everyone who has weighed already and good luck to those who weigh in tonight!!!

Well week two and I lost 2lbs which is 7lb in total and my half stone!!!!! So happy with loosing half a stone and can feel the benefit already, plus I have really been hammering the gym so think I have lost inches too, probably turned some fat to muscle too, I can tell as my legs are more toned already!!!!

Really motivated to stick with it, and I really want to see an 11 next week as I was 12st 1 today :) happy days!!!!!

2lbs on today :cry:

Back