Thursday Weighers

Hi all, gosh you are all doing so well. Another 1lb gone this week. Very happy with that result as I had been away with a hen night and also had to bake cupcakes for my sons school cake sale (of course I had to sample my baked goods for 'quality' reasons!!!)

Good luck to all of you with your weigh ins

mrsdf said:
Well done to everyone who has weighed already and good luck to those who weigh in tonight!!!

Well week two and I lost 2lbs which is 7lb in total and my half stone!!!!! So happy with loosing half a stone and can feel the benefit already, plus I have really been hammering the gym so think I have lost inches too, probably turned some fat to muscle too, I can tell as my legs are more toned already!!!!

Really motivated to stick with it, and I really want to see an 11 next week as I was 12st 1 today :) happy days!!!!!

Wow that's brill!! It's my 2nd week too. My class is @ 1930 so will let you all know. X

sleepytimesadie said:
Good morning Thursday Gang... Good luck to all of you for wi today... I have just got back, I sts this week, but happy with that... Got two weeks off, and am planning to be good until we go away on Wednesday... Kev put one on, but I think he is on holiday already... No harm done, we will both be back on track after Whitby Goth week... Take care... Chelle...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Chelle :) Are you sure Kev doesn't need a kick? Just kidding x

Have a great break :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Good morning Thursday Gang... Good luck to all of you for wi today... I have just got back, I sts this week, but happy with that... Got two weeks off, and am planning to be good until we go away on Wednesday... Kev put one on, but I think he is on holiday already... No harm done, we will both be back on track after Whitby Goth week... Take care... Chelle...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Chelle :) Hope you and Kev have an awesome time at Whitby & hear from you when you're back xxx :)

0.5 off for me very surprised but taking it and running after the week Ive had! 3 stone award as well! X

shenzi said:
0.5 off for me very surprised but taking it and running after the week Ive had! 3 stone award as well! X

Woop woop!!!!! :)

Well done Emma x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost half a pound woop :) xx

1 lb off for me, and my 1 stone shiny!

Evening everyone!

3.5lb loss for me this week! :D

23.5lb in 7 weeks.

Got my 1.5 stone award tonight too! :D:D

10.5lb to go for Club 10........

x

Well done everyone great losses !!