Thursday Weighers

I've been fairly good, not got to the gym though as I've been working and have a cold :( so not been since Sunday!! Had chinese on Sunday, but only ate half and out for friends birthday tomorrow night eeekkk..... Only weighing Friday though, so going to hit the gym Friday before weigh in. Just hoping to sts this week as been a bit up and down, no gain would be good and then back on track with food and gym from Friday!!!! Good luck everyone x

Good luck today all, I will what damage I have done after not weighing in last week and a bit of a break, Hoping for a sts or at most a 1lb on or off. Fully back on plan from tomorrow got a nice shop coming that is very sw friendly

Yeah - ive sneaked a look and it was about 9lbs on from last weigh in - ooops. Just shows how going off the rails can cause damage fast. I will be working my butt off to reverse the damage though and i wont be giving up. Its just hard getting focused and back in a plan - eat - plan - routine......i am currently loving takeouts and chocolate -and i need to get back on the wagon. Its very hard being good though after being bad for such a long time!

:) x

Hopefull you can loose it it no time. This time last year I had put 12lbs on after our wedding and holiday, It does seem so easy to pile it back on

Just WI lost 1.5 this week so much better than last weeks 2.5 gain going the right way woohoo !!!
Good luck everyone x

Im getting weighed tonight so good luck to all the other Thursday weighers. Im thinking ive put on today! we'll have to wait and see O_O

Good luck everyone!! I'm not sure how I'll get on. Stuck to it most of the week, & although I didn't have a 'blow-out', I wasn't particularly conscientious about counting my syns. We'll see.......

Good luck everyone today! Don't think I've done very well this week, but it's ok I know where I've gone wrong was ill at the weekend and just couldn't stick to plan! Oh well ill find out for definite an half 5 x

Good luck everyone!

Half a pound on today :cry:

Well not official weigh in until tomorrow as I am going out tonight, but on my own scales have lost another 2lbs since last week so 9lbs in total and am now 11st 13.... Yea for seeing an 11 at the start, not seen that for a while, however will see what oficial weigh day says tomorrow after my meal out tonight!!!!!! Hitting the gym tomorrow to!!!!!

Not WI for another hour, but why do I feel so nervous tonight? Not expecting a big loss as I went mad with carbs on Fri & Sat in prep for running on Sun. But Why do I get the feeling that it's going to be a gain this week?? FFS:sigh:

Just looking through food diary and I've syn'd everything that should be, 88.5 in total?

Oh Horlicks! Just checked the FF yoghurt I've been eating this week! I could scream! So Asda FF aint free! :confused: That will put my syns up a bit! About an extra 30 syns!

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!

weigh in in an hours time ....... not feeling to optimistic ive not been to well this week, been good eating wise when i can actually eat

fingers crossed

Wee Doll said:
weigh in in an hours time ....... not feeling to optimistic ive not been to well this week, been good eating wise when i can actually eat

fingers crossed

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well, good luck with weigh in x

Back