Thursday Weighers

Good luck to all today & tonight!! I'm nit weighing in... Been off all week so not feeling it at all but well done to all losers xxx :)

Flutterby3 said:
1lb on :( just have to keep telling myself it could be worse.

I'm the same & I ate brocolli soup all week!

0.5lb on for me :( Although to be honest after the day i've had at work today I don't really care! (been very stressful)

Evening everyone!

3lb off for me this week! :) 1.5lb to go for 2 stone award.

x

whoooo hooo 1.5lbs off got my half stone :)

whoop whoop 7lbs in 2 weeks :) yay only another 27 to go lol

Joined/started last Thursday, lost 2lbs so far:):) 15lbs to go.

Well 1/2 on for me :-s not to fussed tho as I thought it would be slot moe after being ill moving house then running the great south run and then doing some more moving house bits and all the time still feeling ill which = alot of stress and no meal planning what so ever also tiredness and complete exhaustion lol so quite please but I did get my GOLD BODY MAGIC award which in so chuffed with :-D and also have my gsr medal which I'm proudly displaying in my house :-D xx

Hey everyone new to the forums and slimming world but thought i would jump in the deep end. Second week and so far 10.5lb off, and got a nice wee slimmer of the week award :)

SS for me today, but very happy with that as had a not-so-lovely surprise this morning of my first 'time of the month' in 2yrs! Gutted as I'm still breastfeeding DS2 and hoped I'd skip them til he stopped.

7 WI til Christmas and 9.5lb to go to get my Christmas wish, fingers crossed!

Hello all :) I am a thursday weigh inner aswell, look forward to joining you all next week with what I hope will be good news :)

Back