Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone!

BopKatie said:
2lb off for me taking me to 3 stone off in 17 weeks woohoo! xxx

Wow that's amazing, it's taken me 9 months to get where you are in 17 weeks, how do you do it? I'm so jealous? X

1lb off for me this week - so happy with this as I was expecting a gain. Feel as though I have been on * week for the last 10 weeks (time of life and all that) and feel oh so bloated at the moment. Have upped my water intake this week at work and feel that it has really helped. Onwards and downwards. Well done to everyone this week!

I maintained. Seeing that little M on my book makes me determined to get losing again, i did however, get my bronze award :)

Wow that's amazing, it's taken me 9 months to get where you are in 17 weeks, how do you do it? I'm so jealous? X

I'm not sure... I have a lot of weight to shift (around 9 stone) so you can see my diet beforehand was pretty appalling! Spinning appears to be my thing though, do 2 classes a week and i've found its really helped me!
Well done to you for the amount you have lost though hun, it might have taken a while but remember it'll be gone for life so its worth it taking the extra time :D xxxx

2lb off last night x

2 off for me. Should have been 3 but our proper consultant is back and his scales are 1-2 lbs heavier than the rest.
The stand in consultants scales all tallied up with my scales at home which I jump on before I go so there are no surprises, but his are always 1-2 lbs heavier.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Spinning appears to be my thing though, do 2 classes a week and i've found its really helped me!

I know what you mean with spinning! I was doing 3, sometimes 4 classes a week last year! :eek: Well done on the weight loss so far.

Hi folks :wavey:

I joined a class on Thursday after trying to follow SW from home (didn't work). Can I join in and update my losses every Thursday after class (well, maybe Friday as class doesn't start until 7.30).

kerry b said:
Hi folks :wavey:

I joined a class on Thursday after trying to follow SW from home (didn't work). Can I join in and update my losses every Thursday after class (well, maybe Friday as class doesn't start until 7.30).

Hi Kerry, welcome and hope you do well and find it easier going to class

Hi all I am back... After a great goth week, and ready to take on the gain and the challenge to get to Target... Will see what the damage is at class tomorrow, but as from today I am going right back on plan...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

God no! Are you ready Ellebear?x

Back