Thursday Weighers

Im sure you will be:) x

Elle can I have some weight loss dust please? Can you sprinkle us like a fairy with magical fairy dust .. Sorry I think I've gone a bit mad! X

Morning lost 2 1/4 taking me into the 9's woohoo feeling on top of the world after a month of up an down finally think my body is ready to shift a bit more, so glad I stuck with it an got through a tough patch (which is when I usually stop, an put it all back on)
Good luck Thursday weighers xxx

Good luck today guys! X

It's weigh in tonight and I'm nervous. Got my period this morning so not expecting much of a loss. Just as long as I don't have a gain I will try to be happy. Good luck everyone

Good luck Thursday gang... Judgement day for me today, am hoping for a half stone gain, but it's not staying on for long... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
good luck everyone. could i have some weigh loss dust please. not sure what to expect i really need to get back on track.

Same to you babe... Hope you lose... xx

Viixenx said:
I lost 7lbs :D:D:D:D hitting my 2 stone target in 9 weeks! So happy :D Good luck to everyone else!

My god that is amazing, well done you, any tips to share? Do you do EE, green, red? 100% days etc? X

My god that is amazing, well done you, any tips to share? Do you do EE, green, red? 100% days etc? X

I was new to SW so im doing EE, Um tips? use your syns and drink more water, thats my tip, :) Also, i use the wii fit 3 nights a week, :)

Viixenx said:
I was new to SW so im doing EE, Um tips? use your syns and drink more water, thats my tip, :) Also, i use the wii fit 3 nights a week, :)

Thanks hunny, apart from the wii I do the others too! Although am guilty of not always using many syns.. Can't be accused of that the last 2 weeks though lol! X

Well I have gained...drumroll please...4lbs! Not bad for what I have eaten and drank over the past week and a half... Gives me a clear plan though, as all my celebrations are over as we don't really do much for Christmas, so it's doable now before we go back to Whitby in six months, although I know better than to set dates as that tends to panic me...

Back