Thursday Weighers

Weigh in tonight, missed last week and had a good few bad days so im expecting a gain :( but just going to draw a line under it and carry on :)

timtim said:
Weigh in tonight, missed last week and had a good few bad days so im expecting a gain :( but just going to draw a line under it and carry on :)

Sounds like a plan... Best way is to forget what was, and focus on what is... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ellebear said:
not half bad Chelle!!! you can get that off before xmas easy!!! xxx

Yeah, I think so too... And Christmas is no biggie for us, ours is Halloween and that is gone now so no excuses... Good luck tonight with wi EB... Hugs... xx

Morning lost 2 1/4 taking me into the 9's woohoo feeling on top of the world after a month of up an down finally think my body is ready to shift a bit more, so glad I stuck with it an got through a tough patch (which is when I usually stop, an put it all back on)
Good luck Thursday weighers xxx
well done on getting into the 9's

I was away last week so didnt weigh in so after two weeks I lost 2lbs. that takes me down into the 12's. One more pound to go to 1.5 stone mark. I certainly wont win any races at this rate of loss but as long as I keep loosing I dont care.

Best of luck to the rest of you weighing in

Well done to everyone!!! @Ali & sleepytimesadie: at least u faced the music! Draw a line under it and really go for it this week. I get weighed tonight - will update u all then. :)

Well I lost another 1lbs down to 11st 12 now and 10lbs off in four weeks.... Not bad going, I have my best friends wedding in two weeks so if I get a 2lbs loss at next two weigh ins I will have lost my first stone and can really party at the wedding in double celebration :) :) :)

well done so far gang.

I lost 1lb, But disappointed (I know it's a step in the right direction) but I did get my Club 10
1lb needed to get my 2 stone award

enteralterego said:
well done so far gang.

I lost 1lb, But disappointed (I know it's a step in the right direction) but I did get my Club 10
1lb needed to get my 2 stone award

If you lose a pound a week for a year that's 54 pounds... x

Well I have gained...drumroll please...4lbs! Not bad for what I have eaten and drank over the past week and a half... Gives me a clear plan though, as all my celebrations are over as we don't really do much for Christmas, so it's doable now before we go back to Whitby in six months, although I know better than to set dates as that tends to panic me...

I bet you enjoyed putting them 4lbs on :)
I'm sure you will have no trouble getting them back off again and you seem to have the motivation to do so (and thats half the battle I find)

If you lose a pound a week for a year that's 54 pounds... x

Thanks, My head know's what your saying is right, the last few weeks I know i've not tried as hard as I could but it's not the end of the world and I know i'm going down the right path (I'm harsh on myself at times)

enteralterego said:
Thanks, My head know's what your saying is right, the last few weeks I know i've not tried as hard as I could but it's not the end of the world and I know i'm going down the right path (I'm harsh on myself at times)

Yes I have been with myself too, now I am trying not to put too much pressure on again... I don't care how long it takes but I will get there...

Back