Thursday Weighers

0.5lb off for me.

Hi all,

I'm new to SW and will be having my first WI this week after joining it last week, fingers crossed get the right result on Thursday, best of luck to everyone! :) xx

full on damage limitation for me! grrr - why am i so undisciplined at weekends? (and Fridays, and thursday after weigh in!!!)

I'm getting weighed on Wednesday morning this week, going to the cinema to see breaking dawn in Thursday I'm so sad were going to see all 4 films after one another 10 hours in the cinema!! Do you think it will make much difference to my weigh in? X

full on damage limitation for me! grrr - why am i so undisciplined at weekends? (and Fridays, and thursday after weigh in!!!)

Exactly the same here, We had a curry on sat but instead of just having curry and rice I had to order it with naan, onion bahjis, was stuffed after, Sunday was not the best either

Hope I have done enough to pull it back been good since then

Got weighed this morning as I can't go to class tomorrow and I've put 1/2 lb on :( I know it's not much but im really upset nearly cried! I've been so good and I put on last week as well :( really thought I would lose this week and I bought scan bran and left them in class stupid day already lol sorry for moaning! X

timtim said:
Got weighed this morning as I can't go to class tomorrow and I've put 1/2 lb on :( I know it's not much but im really upset nearly cried! I've been so good and I put on last week as well :( really thought I would lose this week and I bought scan bran and left them in class stupid day already lol sorry for moaning! X

You weighed a day early so that might explain the gain a bit? You now have 8 days instead of 7 to get that gain gone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

timtim,you poor thing you, its just not a good day. Dont beat yourself up about it as its only a half pound gain. They are only numbers on a scale, dont let them get you down. You were weighed in a day early and that can unsettle your loss too. Forget about the weigh in result and go enjoy your 10 hour cinema viewing tomorrow. Then make a new start!

lsf666 said:
You weighed a day early so that might explain the gain a bit? You now have 8 days instead of 7 to get that gain gone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hopefully that's what's made the difference, feel slightly better now got some sw spag Bol on the go packed with super free just going to get back on it and hope I get a double loss next week maybe!

Fairymary said:
timtim,you poor thing you, its just not a good day. Dont beat yourself up about it as its only a half pound gain. They are only numbers on a scale, dont let them get you down. You were weighed in a day early and that can unsettle your loss too. Forget about the weigh in result and go enjoy your 10 hour cinema viewing tomorrow. Then make a new start!

Aw thank you feel a but better now still annoyed but it's done with now just going to stick to the plan! No only left my scan bran at class but my purse too lol got back in time to get both though :) just making a scan bran cake to take the cinema tomorrow so I stay away from the pick a mix lol fingers crossed next week ill get a good loss! Xx

3/4lb off :) definately staying in the 9's woohoo
Good luck everyone today x

enteralterego said:
Hoping to hit my 2 stone tonight, hope you all do well to.

Good luck with that.

I'm not feeling too confident so will be happy with a STS (but a loss would be better lol)

Wi in a hour! Dreading it! Not had the best week! Need 1.5 for my 1/2 stone! Plz Plz let it be good, I've really tried but done things just havnt gone my way such as recipes turning out wrong and forgotten lunches!

Good luck everyone x

-2lbs for me today :) :) :) that takes me to 11st 11lbs and a total loss of 11lbs in five weeks..... So so happy.

I have my best friends wedding next weekend and I will be on the verge of having lost a stone for her wedding!!!!

I love sw I am finding it quite easy, just eating well, lots of fruit and veg, making some lovely soups.... Made the Kfc chicken last night, it was delicious :)

Can't wait for Christmas now..... I want to be 11st 5lbs for Christmas x

Back