Thursday Weighers

Good luck everyone, Im doing a night weigh in today, does anyone have any tips on what I should eat during the day at all? Im a bit stuck, dont want to see that little M again. xx

lynica said:
3/4lb off :) definately staying in the 9's woohoo
Good luck everyone today x

Well done!!!

Good luck everyone today :)

I'm not weighing until next week as booked off today but hope everyone else does well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
good luck to everyone today.
if you weighing tonight this is what i normally do
have my normal breakie - a yogurt, and have something light but filling for lunch and i have dinner once i get home

I treat it same as any other day, fruit and yoghurt for lunch, mug shot and more fruit at lunch, hifi bar for a snack then my tea (dinner to some I guess) after weigh in.

I am panic stricken from hopping on my home scales today - they say i am going to gain 5lbs. I have overeaten this weekend - but been on plan 100% since Monday - and its gone up...on Monday i was 3lbs up. I am so worried - but putting it down to overating and bloating (i think my TOTM may be arriving!)

*cries*

Good luck to everyone today :)

I am panic stricken from hopping on my home scales today - they say i am going to gain 5lbs. I have overeaten this weekend - but been on plan 100% since Monday - and its gone up...on Monday i was 3lbs up. I am so worried - but putting it down to overating and bloating (i think my TOTM may be arriving!)

*cries*
dont cry elle bear...its not that bad. TOTM is a right pain and it can cause my weight to fluctuate by 3lbs. Hope the damage isnt too bad for your weigh in (sending you loads of positive thoughts......)

Good luck everyone, Im doing a night weigh in today, does anyone have any tips on what I should eat during the day at all? Im a bit stuck, dont want to see that little M again. xx

I WI tonight as well. Normal day for food so far.
Breakfast: Porridge with mullerlight, raspberries and blueberries.
Lunch: Pear, apple & 3 clementines
Dinner tonight will be after WI as normal.

thursday weigh in

not happy gained 2lb. it is my star week but i suppose that toblerone i ate has to take much of the blame. :cry: my own fault, back on track, only 5 wks to xmas this sunday girls! :rolleyes:

EPICLY NERVOUS. if I only gain 2lb I will be happy XD

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

this week i lost 6.5lbs!! :eek: and got my 2 stone award :D

SlimmerGirl said:
this week i lost 6.5lbs!! :eek: and got my 2 stone award :D

Frickin awesome.
Well done. Just don't undo it all by thinking " I did well this week, I deserve a pizza and beer night to celebrate"

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back