Thursday Weighers

Wi tonight at 7pm. I am quite terrified. I always feel so inadequate. My first week was 1.5 off which I know is a loss but my sister had her first WI yesterday and lost 5lb. Don't get me wrong - I'm thrilled for her, but it just makes me feel useless at this.
I can't help feeling that if the best I can manage in a first week is 1.5lb then what hope have I tonight?
Sorry. Already feeling tense at the thought :sigh:
Dont be putting pressure on yourself. It's your very own weight loss journey and it is not a race. Keep looking at the positive, you lost 1.5lb last week, think how you would have felt if it had been a gain!

Best of luck tonight.

Good luck Thursday gang, will wi properly next week, but on my scales it says I have lost a pound and Kev six, his will be stress and all the physical stuff with the move... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

WI tonight - 1st in a fortnight - but I'll just have to face the music and get stuck in again.... Good luck everyone! Xo

meadowbankles said:
Wi tonight at 7pm. I am quite terrified. I always feel so inadequate. My first week was 1.5 off which I know is a loss but my sister had her first WI yesterday and lost 5lb. Don't get me wrong - I'm thrilled for her, but it just makes me feel useless at this.
I can't help feeling that if the best I can manage in a first week is 1.5lb then what hope have I tonight?
Sorry. Already feeling tense at the thought :sigh:

Know what you mean. I have lost 5lbs in 3 weeks and was thrilled with it too. Then my mum had her 1st WI & lost 7lbs in the 1st week. Why couldn't I inherit that sort of thing instead of the big boobs and baggy eyes?

Everyone's different and we all lose at different rates. I'm still delighted with my 5lbs off and you should be thrilled with your loss too. Some people just have big losses some don't. I am trying to be happy with a very slow loss and not feel jealous of mums big losses (saying that if she has another big loss tonight I may have a 2yr olds tantrum lol)

It's going to be close.
My home scales say I'm now 20st 6lbs.
That's half a pound off my 13st shiney.
We'll see what the scales say at group.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well tonight is the night... I didn't weigh last week because I ate for England as I'd put on two pounds the week before. Now I've eaten for the UK for four weeks and I could cry. :( Will see what tonight brings & aim to lose it all next week. Good luck all you weighers xxx :)

ColJack said:
It's going to be close.
My home scales say I'm now 20st 6lbs.
That's half a pound off my 13st shiney.
We'll see what the scales say at group.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Best of luck coljack!!

I had 3lb off tonight, sooooooo chuffed! Also got slimmer of the week :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening everyone!

4lb off for me this week.

3lb to go 'til 3 stone award.....