Thursday Weighers

3lb off and slimmer of the week!!! Can't believe how proud of myself I am!!! :) first ever 3lb weight loss after years of yo yo dieting. This time it's the business...... Lifestyle changes and healthier choices xxx (so happy :- D )

Kathy73 said:
3lb off and slimmer of the week!!! Can't believe how proud of myself I am!!! :) first ever 3lb weight loss after years of yo yo dieting. This time it's the business...... Lifestyle changes and healthier choices xxx (so happy :- D )

I'm in the same boat as you this evening Kathy, 3lb off and sotw... Couldn't believe it when I seen the scales!!! Well done you. Great for the motivation isn't it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, can I join in? Had my second week weigh in today and lost 2lb.

Go team Thursday!

Lost 1lb last night which I am happy with.

SW group xmas meal out tonight - looking forward to a nice meal without worrying about what to have (already chosen.....from a non SW menu!)

Lost 1.5lb last night and got my 3.5st shiny sticker, only 6.5lb to my mini target (4st) for christmas week. xx

Think I've let the side down this week.
I've put on 2 lbs according to my scales.
Stress, eating too much and one stinking bar of chocolate. (30 syns)
Not fair. Even one bar a day shouldn't equate to 2 lbs.
We'll see the real numbers later but even if I dont eat or drink all day I'll be hard presses to STS.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lost 4lb today. I got 3 shinys . My 2.5 stone. 10 percent body shiny and slimmer of the month for October. Good luck everyone else today :D

Dreading the weigh in. I am finding December incredibly hard :( I'll be extremely happy if I make it to January maintaining my 1st stone weightloss so if I STS this week I'll be delighted - will keep you all posted. In bed to stop myself from eating rubbish. Xo

Weigh in went well. -1.5lbs since last week and 5.5lbs since I haven't been (7 weeks)

Good luck everyone

don't think I am going to do that well in my first week, I have eaten things I shouldn't on 3 days although I have been doing wii fit and did go swimming for the first time in years!

2 gone this week for me. Brings me to the half way stage of my loss. 1lb left to go to 2 stone. Feeling great.

Good luck to the rest of you with your weigh ins today

Back