Thursday Weighers

Know how you feel Sinead! 1/2lb off for me last night also after gaining in the last 2 weeks (it's hard this time of year isn't it?). Hope to see the 9's again before Christmas!!!

I know! way too much stuff going on and too much nice food and drink about - my willpower took a huge nose dive! Think I got in the Christmas spirit a bit too early! :D

I didnt weigh this week - went to see The Saturdays instead. Will be back with you next week!

Is everyone having a class on 29 Dec too? xxx

Ellebear said:
I didnt weigh this week - went to see The Saturdays instead. Will be back with you next week!

Is everyone having a class on 29 Dec too? xxx

Yes! I want my new books and have no reason not to go :)

How were The Saturdays?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb off for me this week and also got my 3 stone award last night too! :D *CHUFFED*

x

Hi guys
I'm restarting slimming world AGAIN I keep doing so well then life gets in the way (feeble excuse) and I stop going to class and the weight piles back on!
I've got my last 2 stone to lose and was starting to pile more weight on at an alarming rate so I dragged myself back to class last Thursday! I stayed to class and the ladies were a lot friendlier, at the same class 6 months ago it seemed very frosty so didn't stay to class
Anyhow I'm withering on! First weigh in this Thursday! Hubby's away for 6 month so not many distractions!!

Rejoined last week after 12 weeks away and managed to come back 4 1/2lb lighter, lost another 1 1/2lb this week and got sow. Its great being back. 3lb to go til my 3 1/2st award and only 4lb to go til target. Hope to be at target for Christmas :)

Well done everyone and good luck for next week !!! X

lsf666 said:
Well done for restarting Karen :)

Good luck for Thursday x

Thanks I know it's a bad time to start as in temptation but class wise it's fab as everyone is superbusy so was a smallish body image class and very friendly xx
And I reason joining in new year will have hordes of resolution new joiners x

Thanks I know it's a bad time to start as in temptation but class wise it's fab as everyone is superbusy so was a smallish body image class and very friendly xx
And I reason joining in new year will have hordes of resolution new joiners x

It takes more will power to start just before Xmas. Most would take the easy option and join after Xmas.

Well done! :cool:

oh guys - i have been really off plan all weekend. Not even got on my scales to assess the amount of damage done. Going on Thursday to hopefully have a small gain (not a mahoosive one!)

Doesnt help i missed class last week, cos i think i was a little 'slacker' than normal last week too. Humph!

x

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
It takes more will power to start just before Xmas. Most would take the easy option and join after Xmas.

Well done! :cool:

I figured I could be another 1/2 - 1 stone heavier if I joined after Xmas so it was a bit like strike while irons hot so to speak!

oh guys - i have been really off plan all weekend. Not even got on my scales to assess the amount of damage done. Going on Thursday to hopefully have a small gain (not a mahoosive one!)

Doesnt help i missed class last week, cos i think i was a little 'slacker' than normal last week too. Humph!

x

I went last week, after missing a week due to going out and after a cold and not giving much of a care about the diet. Luckily only a 2.5lbs on, no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be.
TBH I think most of that was from the night before as well, office Xmas dinner? :eek:

Had a sneaky look this morning and everything seems to be shaping up nice this week! Of course it helps that I've got the running shoes out again this week.

Ellebear said:

x

I did exactly the same EB :( Skipped two classes and put on 2lbs then 1lb over five weeks or so. But I got back in it last week and really lived feeling & eating better and lost 3.5lbs :) You can do it hun - get back on it lovey xx

Ps Congrats - Havent spoke to you since you became a married lady!! Hope all is well xx :)

I am feeling okay - i have weighed at home and its about 3 up at the mo - so hoping to either gain 3 or less tomorrow.

I know that sounds BONKERS, but i have been off plan a lot over the last fortnight, and i think a little gain over christmassy party season isnt too bad.

Good luck Team Thursday though - hope we have more losses than gains! xxx

I'm aiming to maintain! Have been really good inbetween naughties but no exercise so we'll see :)

Back