Thursday Weighers

Ellebear said:
4lb gain for me -sorry team!!!

Don't be sorry x

Just draw a line - no allow me...

and get back on it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Supergirl1980 said:
I've doing SW for 12 weeks but have been mostly lurking on this forum so though I had better join in! I had WI this morning and lost 3.5lb, so I have a total of 3st 0.5lb! I am very chuffed!

Wow well done you!! How have u found ur sw experience ?

Karen.hat said:
2.5lb off for me, I'm a little disappointed but I suppose its off and I did eat chocolate last night :-(

Do you usually loose more than that a week? 2.5 lb sounds great!

1lb off for me! Only 1 more to go for my 1 1/2 stone award!

Another 1/2 lb off for me this week....and at last after 18 months of feeling rubbish, I have finally this morning been diagnosed with under active thyriod which amongst other things, explains why my weight has been up and down like a yo yo this year. Start the medication later today....hurrah.

Wow well done you!! How have u found ur sw experience ?
It's been going really well. I did SW a few years back before my wedding and lost about 4 stone but have put it all back on and then some! When I rejoined this time I was totally sceptical about extra easy. How could I eat meat AND potatoes and still lose weight? Needless to say, it's working! I will admit to missing gorging myself on biscuits and chocolate, but I know that those are the reason I was a size 26 in the first place and I really don't want to be that big anymore, so I shall settle for a freddo bar instead of a 200g slab of galaxy!

Hi everyone, I'm joining you for this week, I'm usually a Monday weigher but I'm working all day Monday so have to wait until Thursday this week! I'm hoping to lose at least 3.5 lbs as this will get me my 3 stone award!

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

What is everyone hoping to lose this week considering it's the last one before Xmas.....?? :) Are there any Thursday targets? Xxx

Fairymary said:
If I STS it will be a christmas miracle! ha ha ha

xxx

Me too all I've done is eat junk and non sw friendly

Too many gingerbread cookies this week, and out on Weds night and Thurs lunch......I'm guessing the scales are only gonna go up...woops!

Fairymary said:
If I STS it will be a christmas miracle! ha ha ha

xxx

Don't you mean ho ho ho ha ha ha :) :) Well yeah I think that's about right for most now!! I'm hoping to lose another couple before Xmas so I can literally pig out :) xxx

Back