Thursday Weighers

weighed at home - think tonights 3 week missing weigh in damage is going to be 10lbs on. Will keep you updated! xxx

Not my WI day today but I just wanted to wish you all lots of luck :vibes:

Just remember, we can't change the past but we can influence the future. So what if you have a gain, it's Christmas time and all that matters is that you enjoyed yourself. Get back on the bandwagon and it'll be shifted before you know it :)

Glad I'm not the only one expecting a double figure gain at WI tonight?

Couldn't go to WI last week, so not sure what the official verdict from the Xmas & NY binge was, until tonight.

Arctic you and me will stick together then :) ive not been since 15 Dec, and had Chrimbo, my birthday and NY away at a cottage where food and drink were heavily scoffed and drank! yum yum!

We will also lose a lot next week (i hope!) xxx:D

Hey everyone,
I don't know if I'm allowed to post here but I've had to tighten the purse strings so can't afford to go to the groups but am sticking to slimming world and weighing myself on a thursday as if I was still going... By the by... I weighed myself on the 31st and I was 15stone and I weighed myself this morning and I'll 14st 10 :) am very pleased! Good luck everyone! :D xx

I restarted today and my starting weight is about what I expected so not a surprise.

One thing I'm pleased at is I'm only a couple of pound over where I finished when i lost 3 stone in 2008-2009.

Good luck everyone x

sleepytimesadie said:
Good luck Thursday gang... I am going to a new class today at 11am so, new start with hopefully a nicer consultant...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hey Chelle :) How was your Xmas? Glad to hear you're starting with a new consultant - will probably do you the world of good. My new c has been really lovely xxx :)

Lost 3lbs today very happy with that. Good luck today everyone x

BopKatie said:
1lb off for me today which considering I only started again Tuesday isn't too bad.

Well done to everyone with fab losses today :D

Katie xxx

Well done that is great im not being weighed till monday but i doubt ill loose anything im back on the plan now but i think the damage after xmas will be to high to get it off in the next few days really nervous abour first weigh in of 2012

Well done that is great im not being weighed till monday but i doubt ill loose anything im back on the plan now but i think the damage after xmas will be to high to get it off in the next few days really nervous abour first weigh in of 2012

Thank you :D

Don't be nervous, if you've done some damage, just think you've had some time to enjoy yourself, get straight back onto plan and it will come off in no time :D xxx

2.5 hours ish to go for me - queue permitting! i am thinking its gonna be out the door!

Last edited:
Quick update I am now back up to 11.7 that's not bad for going awol... My new C is nice, gave me a new book, said clean slate and all that... Quite looking forward to getting stuck in... x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back