Thursday Weighers

A new year a new start!
15.6 1/2 thats 1 1/2 on:'( bought a 12 week countdown. Xxx

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Quick update I am now back up to 11.7 that's not bad for going awol... My new C is nice, gave me a new book, said clean slate and all that... Quite looking forward to getting stuck in... x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Not bad at all :)

Glad you like your new C as it makes all the difference x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3.5lb off for me, pretty pleased as I gained 2pm over 2 weeks over Xmas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

-6lbs for me taking me back down to 15 stone 1lbs woo! Rest of the 10lbs will be gone next week! Xx

I couldn't weigh in today as I had a team lunch (usually weigh in lunch times on Thursdays), but I had a dr's appointment after work and weighed in at 68kg . I did have my boots on and had ate a lot at my team lunch, but if that is accurate I have lost 1/2 lb which is so disappointing!

I have been on plan all week apart from today, so feeling a bit put out.

Woop Woop!! :clap:
5lbs off at first weigh in (and I started 2 days late) :D

If i carry on at this rate i will be at target in just 7 more weeks... Ha! If only :rolleyes:

Well done everyone.. I lost 4lb, really pleased x

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And back in the 14s for you!!!! Ill see you in there next week!!!!!

shenzi said:
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And back in the 14s for you!!!! Ill see you in there next week!!!!!

Aaah you've made me feel really happy.. Back in the 14's for you too soon.. 6 1/2lb to get my 3 stone! X

First night weigh in 15 stone 5 :sigh: horrid as not weighed myself for so long.

What to I expect for the second week normally.

well done on the loss everyone :) x

-3.5lbs for me.....the most I've ever lost in 1 week! (and SOTW too)

Right I'm back to being a Thursday weigher :)

Put on a stupid amount over Christmas but today is day 1 of getting things back on track and have been 100% :D

Back