Thursday Weighers

How do you ladies cope with the run up to and during *week I crave food at these times it's like I shovelling it in needing more! Sometimes it's chocolate other times is just constant snacking I know * week is close think it's 25th so will be getting the craving soonish :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovelies! Good luck today everyone!

Karen i don't cope i just have to squish the cravings away, sometimes it doesn't go away though! Try cutting up some carrots peppers and celery for snacking with, if its sweet you crave, freeze a Muller light yogurt will take ages to eat and tastes like ice cream! Or options mixed into 0% Greek yogurt, hope these help a little bit xx

Good luck everyone! x

6lb off omg I can't believe it and not quite sure how I've managed it. Week 2 back on plan for me and only lost 2lb in the first week so maybe that's why? Went over my syn allowance by 5 but thats not as bad as some weeks have been so I've been really good specially where alcohol is concerned :)

Good luck everyone :)

Well done Catherine that's ace! Im a firm believer in what we did the week before will show on scales!xx

Hi Thursday people. Well I STS this week but I am not too upset, at least its not a gain. No point in dwelling on it as I know I was a bit too generous with my syns over the week.

Hope the rest of you have a better WI result.

Until the next time,

FM

eek...it's my first SW weigh in tonight...really, really hoping I've lost as I've stuck so carefully to the plan (EE)! Even if it's only 1 lb off..it's a 1 lb in the right direction!! Fingers crossed! Hope everyone else has had a good week :)

Well a pound down for me... Was expecting a sts or a small gain with a naughty Sunday, so happy with that...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back