Thursday Weighers

I lost 1lb - got my 1stone award! :)

linzipinzi said:
I lost 1lb - got my 1stone award! :)

Well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5 off for my first WI. Was hoping for more on the first one but my 'tom' came literally on weigh in day. Gutted!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone!

STS for me! Really disappointed with that as I've had a really good week and been to the gym loads! :( I know it's better than a gain but still frustrating.

I put one on haha!! Whoops!! I'll shift it next week!! Well done to all losers xxx :)

STS for me this week (but that was after an unexpected 3 course Italian Meal via work the night before wi so pretty pleased with that
;-)

can I join in please :D I get weighed thursdays xx

STS for me too - but this is after a major crunchie habit that has developed this week. I had 3 which at 9.5 syns each isn't ideal! I also had a naan kebab Saturday night.

Reading that back I think I had a lucky escape!! Back on it and upping my 1/3 superfree this week especially as I just learnt that sweetcorn isn't superfree. I don't know why but I assumed all veg was ...

I STS too! Self inflicted though as ate out twice this week and didn't follow plan at the restaurants. Back on plan today for hopefully a good loss next week x

Hello! Newbie to forum, and thursday weigh ins.

I changed groups and had to rejoin SW on thursday, but i'm still counting from my original weight!
So, since before christmas - 19th December - I'd lost a total of 3lb.

Yay! :)

I am fairly new to slimming world but Im loving it and I really like making my own fresh, homemade food.
I weigh in on a thursday and the first week I lost 3 and a half lbs and this week I have lost 2lbs
So Im happy so far....

Welcome :)

I am NOT looking forward to Thursday!

pinkangel81 said:
I am fairly new to slimming world but Im loving it and I really like making my own fresh, homemade food.
I weigh in on a thursday and the first week I lost 3 and a half lbs and this week I have lost 2lbs
So Im happy so far....

Welcome@-}--

Back