Thursday Weighers

My first weigh in since being on the forum... My 3rd weigh in on the diet this week (7 1/2 in 1st week, 5 1/2 2nd week) I lost 3 pounds this week! So happy with the loss! 16 pound in 3 weeks =D got my stone sticker too.. Along with slimmer of the week and the month! Great motivational boost! x

My first weigh in since being on the forum... My 3rd weigh in on the diet this week (7 1/2 in 1st week, 5 1/2 2nd week) I lost 3 pounds this week! So happy with the loss! 16 pound in 3 weeks =D got my stone sticker too.. Along with slimmer of the week and the month! Great motivational boost! x

astounding losses.. well done.
you must be chuffed to bits..
any tips for those of us who are slowing down?

Well done everyone, ive got over my sulk now :)

Just having a cup of hot choc and thinking of things i can do to get rod of the extra for next week. xxx

R-E-D said:
Well done everyone, ive got over my sulk now :)

Just having a cup of hot choc and thinking of things i can do to get rod of the extra for next week. xxx

I'm still sulking.

I gained 1lb :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

astounding losses.. well done.
you must be chuffed to bits..
any tips for those of us who are slowing down?
Thanks! I really am!
Um well im just about getting to terms with the diet myself to be honest but I dont really use many syns (I think ive had one day were I used my whole 15 in the whole 3 weeks). I am doing extra easy as my consultant has told me its easiest to do whilst starting off.
Ive been eating similar things for most days...
Breakfast - I have a hand full of frozen berries defrosted with FF natural yogurt ontop and tsp of sweetner.
Lunch - I either have left overs from the free dinner I cooked the night before or I cook chicken breast and have it with batchelors rice (free) and peppers.
Dinner - Ive been cooking from scratch almost every night doing recipes that ive gotten from class, the website etc.
Supper - Once or twice a week ill have a bacon and poached egg small wholemeal barm with light soft cheese on and tomato puree.
Hope this has helped a little bit!
And well done on your massive successful weight loss! You must be so proud of yourself! I hope I do as well as you! :rolleyes:

ColJack said:
3 off taking me into the 19st bracket and snagging me my 13 1/2 stone award at last..

That is truly inspiring, well done :)

Well only 0.5 lb off for me this week but I was lazy and a donut did fall in my mouth yesterday so can't complain.

Well done losers and stick with it everyone! :)

Well done losers. Big hug to the STS and gainers. You can do it. There is always next week WI ;)

I lost 4 pounds this week. Can not believe that I lost 1/2 stone in 2 weeks!!!!

Yay!! 1.5lbs lost so 12lbs total in 4 weeks xx so far so good but this week is going to be a super healthy and superfree week as I am losing less and less each week :(

Well done everyone, here's to next Thursday lol x

Maintained! Could be worse lol x

Lost 2.5lb this week! Happy! :)

Lost stone and half now, but no shiny after rejoining last week, got it online though!

Good luck to everyone for a great week ahead!

ColJack said:
3 off taking me into the 19st bracket and snagging me my 13 1/2 stone award at last..

Wowsers that's a huge achievement!!! Give that man a consultant badge he obviously has a lot to teach the rest of us!!!

You ate doing fabulous!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dead chuffed... Lost 2lbs and officially lost 2st now & got my sticker :) :) :) Well done to all other losers!! Xxx

Back