Thursday Weighers

Aw the boots are my fav too! I have a shoe obsession! They are from nine west, all sheepskin like inside and really comfy! X x

Ahh now you're tempting me to have a look for more shoes!! Lol

More than I'm tempted to use my aunts scales to have a sneak weigh in today! :p

Hi all, hope that its ok for me to join in the Thursday club! I'm doing the online SW but had a dire start to it in September but am determined to shift this nasty weight in the new year now. Holiday booked yesterday for May so I hope that will give me the kick up the backside I need! xx

It was my birthday last week and I don't seem to have stopped eating since then. I'll be content with a sts this week!

That said, I did fit into a pair of size 20 trousers yesterday that I haven't got into for about 3 years!

nadine21 said:
Haha dooooiiiiiittttt! Luckily feet don't change size so they will keep forever, I expect pics if you buy some mind hahahx

True!! I think that's how I got my obsession! "ooo pretty shoes fit me even after this cake" haha!! Have resisted looking so far.. But to tonight/tomorrow may be a different story!!

On the topic of tempted to do sneaky WI today at aunts -- I did step on scales, all they said was "8888888 .... Error!"
Anyone'd think I broke em!! :O

nadine21 said:
Haha dooooiiiiiittttt! Luckily feet don't change size so they will keep forever, I expect pics if you buy some mind hahahx

Sorry but my feet have definitely got smaller! I have grown out of some boots already!!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Sorry but my feet have definitely got smaller! I have grown out of some boots already!!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm well some peoples feet may change then but ive always had the same small feet

I think some peoples shoes can get slacker after losing weight.. Never happened to me, thankfully!

But, always had huge muscle-y calves (family trait!) so calve length boots are always a pain! :/

It depends on how much weight you loose. My feet is a whole size smaller when I loose weight.

Supergirl1980 said:
It was my birthday last week and I don't seem to have stopped eating since then. I'll be content with a sts this week!

That said, I did fit into a pair of size 20 trousers yesterday that I haven't got into for about 3 years!

Well done!

Everyone is doing so well!!!

Not really.
I wolfed down a multipack of dark chocolate 2 finger kit kats over the weekend (well Friday and Saturday nights anyway. )
Went for a 6 mile walk Sunday to offset it but the damage was done and Monday morning I was UP 3 lbs. :(
Back down 2 and 2 days to go to WI and try to STS.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I've gone over my syns today -- Jaffa cakes and super noodles! :'(

But I'm counting weekly and only 5 yesterday soo.. We'll see :)

TickingEwe92 said:
I've gone over my syns today -- Jaffa cakes and super noodles! :'(

But I'm counting weekly and only 5 yesterday soo.. We'll see :)

Jaffa cakes have so much to answer for, I had 5 the other night and could have eaten more!!!

Is it Thursday yet guys.....?? :) xxx

I just need to loose weight now!!! Wish I can fast forward to every Thursday and loose weight quickly!!!!

Is it Thursday yet guys.....?? :) xxx

Nope not yet :( Ive been exceptionally good this week with food and exercise, no sneaky peeks on the scales so fingers crossed for a great big weight loss this week after my sts last week!!

R-E-D said:
Jaffa cakes have so much to answer for, I had 5 the other night and could have eaten more!!!

They're bad! Only biscuits and sweet things mum likes so theyre in house lingering as a snack!! (edited to delete rant because I felt bad) she's also doing the plan, but not getting weighed..

Only had 2 in the end though, got hungry and had laughing Cow triangle!

Wish it was Thursday!

Last edited:
Going to weigh in a day earlier,feeling a gain or sts coming on.No exercise done this week.found a 10am class,will report in after.:-S

Back